1st timer, after 6 months of theory, today is day 1-exciting...

Tramlines

40+ guy when I moved north from the capital I missed my Friday night chill out. For the last 4 years it has not been a regular supply, so as the title says I have been looking to learn as much as I can but now I am of the belief that I need to dive right in. The intent is to go for 1 plant, which I know is inneficeint but due to my job I need to minimise the risk as far as I can

What I have got

Grow tent 1.2*1.2*1.8m
Hydropinics set up, gravity fed
Charcoal filter directly connected to 4" fan and straight exit out the tent
4" electric entry fan
400w hps and ballast, which can be varied from 250w to 400boost
Wing reflector
Coco professional
Coco Nutes

Tonight 28th

After two false starts on germination I have lost 2 of my 7. To make that worse my wife took on the challenge and threw a bag seed in a jiffy pellet and had success, now a seedling :bravo:

So having taken all my learnings to date with an additional 90% coming from this fantastic site, I am going again.

Seed:- Mako Haze, feminised, healthy looking seed, dark and mottled.

12 hours in room temp water that had been sitting out for over a day
Looks like it may be starting to crack
Transferred seed to a pre-soaked jiffy pellet that had run off for about 30 mins following a 3hr soak
Jiffy pellet in a 40mm square tupperware tub, which was then laid on top of another plate that had pre soaked paper towels laid on it,then the whole thing covered by a plastic cloche, the paper towels are to help with humidity.

Transferred to the dark airing cupboard max 31'C min 23'C, tested over a week, humidity average is 40.

So there we go, exciting stuff.

One thing I do know is that my single seed process will make this feel like an age and I don't expect much for my first grow other than the learnings which I am documenting until I get to an almost full proof process.

I doff my cap to the experts on this site. :thanks:

I will use the search function before I ask :;):
Tramlines

:welcome: Tramlines to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome to the site brother!! I'd highly suggest starting a journal. It looks like you have things very well organized and a journal will allow people to follow along and offer advice if needed.

I have some links and video guides in my signature that may be of use to you and your journey here on 420Mag! Glad you decided to bite the bullet and start the grow. I too am on my first real grow. Take a look if you fancy it.

Back
Top Bottom