I want my account back

TokerJoe

This is smokerjoe. I had to make a new account because for some reason my account is under the control of some user name smokerguy. That user is not me. I didnt spend 1 full year teaching tons of people saving tons of people money and getting them harvests for some asshole to steal my account. I also dont appreciate whomever is deleting my posts to this end. I came here to post pictures in my third journal of my plants in week 6 of flower and come to find that Neither can I log in to my account and someone has trolled me real hard by assuming my identity. If something isnt done to remedy this then you will be losing a valuable member of your community. So instead of deleting my posts how about you do something to verify I am he. I knew something was wrong when I am being trolled elsewhere on the internet due to my activity on this site and sure enough I come to find my username changed as well as the password.

Re: I want my account back.

Haven't you messaged the mods?

It's good to know that the other guy isn't you, but I hope you also noticed that was a very old thread you posted on ...

...it seems like a simple thing to correct ...

Why all the public harshness?

Because I spent 1 year and 1 month of my time here helping people for this to happen and I have messaged a mod. I messages soniq420 before anything but this isnt how you treat "valued" members. Im starting to feel with the way that these help me messages Ive been making are getting deleted that it was done internally. If that is the case where you want to get rid of me but not the years worth of information then that truly is pathetic. So the point is I am not smokerguy. Im not sure when smokerjoe(me)became smokerguy(someone else) But im guessing it had to of been the middle to end of feb because I posted advice and pics and Now my journal is locked and it seems like most of smokerguys stuff is locked so I really dont understand what is going on. If it wasnt for a year I put into this and for a lot of wonderful people I've met on here Id just say f it and create my own 420 website which I very much have the skill to do. So please can one of you moderators give me my account back with the post count as it is. Im not starting from zero. I can provide pics of my garden and you can compare it to see that it matches 100% to smokerjoes. I can give the name brands of the lights and the wattages and you will see that I mentioned it a lot in my first 2 journals and see I am telling the truth on who I am.

I can even name specific threads and really anything. I just want my account back especially if your gonna keep everything ive already contributed. Thanks

My computer broke mid feb. I didnt even have a way on to this site. I had a intel 2600K now I have new computer I just got 3 or 4 days ago. So there is zero chance that this smokerguy was me and I didnt change my screen name because I would tell people beforehand so there isnt any confusion. I will be back later to see if there are any results. I probably expect the posts I have made in this section as well as the help section to be erased again which tells me everything I need to know about who the culprit would be.

And ... ?

Has it taken too long for them to respond? Jus' wondering why you went all public about it.

I've reported you to the mods today, and that's about as much as any poster can do for you, so ...

We cool? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I went public with it because I want other users to see I am not smokerguy and to restore who I am which is smokerjoe. I dont want my friends here to think I just left without saying goodbye. I spent a year of my life on here and its important to me. That enough of a reason? I feel it is. Thanks for reporting it but its probably gonna get deleted and in no way will my issue be resolved. I feel its heading that way sadly. If this was done internally to make sure I didnt post again then that is sad and if you want to do that fine then also delete the entirety of my help/pictures/threads everything. Or find out why or how this happened and restore my account as smokerjoe with all the posts and rep and likes and everything I have earned.

I was wondering where you ran off to brother. Not sure if putting the website on blast for a conspiracy is the best approach to this though. In any case, I will report it as well to get the attention of the moderators.

Damn Joe, that's rough dude. Hopefully they'll be able to help you out. They may have locked the journals just as a precaution till they get it straightened out. But whoever took your account will get their karma.

Ok I'm on here well alot. And I saw trolls in Sweetsues threads as well as introduce yourself.

I think the site was partially compromised at least some of the accounts. I'm glad my ip routes me to that shit hole of concrete wa.

Joe, no-one took your account.

We simply granted your wish, because you didn't get nominated for MOTM. However, we do not delete grow journals or pictures; these serve as educational material in our archives for many years to come.

From your PM:

Please delete my account and pictures and the threads im moving on thank you. I will come back to make certain its gone thanks.

Since you weren't going to post any longer and had stated publicly that you were leaving, we felt that the best decision for all was to change your old username and remove access to that account.

Would you like your name changed back and account access restored?

:Namaste:

I did publicly state I was unhappy with it taking a year just being nominated for motm considering people whom I helped repeatedly show up on the nominee list and considering I know members have messaged moderators nominating me well before I actually showed up but at this moment it is unimportant.I also stated I was gonna finish out my journal. I also was being trolled by one of your members or a few of them elsewhere on the net and I am not one to put up with harassment. I did not I repeat did not request to be deleted or renamed or moved or any of that. That was NOT me. Also I was doing a nfl pickem thread and was going to do so again for this nfl season. It is my fault because my password wasnt overly complicated but it wasnt a issue I felt I had to worry about. It is my fault for using what I thought at the time was a clever screen name and it was correlated. So bottom line YES I want it all back not as smokerguy or whoever that is but im gonna change the S/N to something else.So again it was NOT me who requested to have the account deleted it was some so far anonymous troll from another site or someone here who uses that site.There isnt any shortage of idiot trolls online and that was my oversight in thinking people acted as I do. Private message me to let me know.

In other terms I am saying I didnt request any of that another did who gained unauthorized access to my account. After talking with me or reading my journals and helpful posts it should be self evident that if I declare that wasnt me then thats precisely the case. I cant pinpoint who it was because on the other site people can have about as many screen names as they want like a circus for trolling. Anyways as I said YES restore my account for me that would be swell.

Back
Top Bottom