Need help on brownies

Malicious

Hi guys! I'm new here and will probably be using this pretty often as I now have lots of free time because my sport season just ended! Yippee!

So anyways, this weekend, my friends and I are having our occasional get-together-and-get-f*cked-up party. We'd like to try something new: pot brownies! Now the thing is, I have 4gs of Pineapple Express available for me but I don't think that's enough for a batch... I was told (from my guy that I'm buying from) that kush is stronger than normal mid-grade and 4gs of it (in the brownie) will get you f*cked up. However, I don't want to be hoaxed! Is 4gs of Pineapple really enough for a batch? Could I buy the kush and mix it along with maybe another 4gs of mid? My friends just put me in charge of his shit since they know I love baking... Any help from the 420 Community is greatly appreciated!:thanks:

For a batch of brownies, i don't think that'll be enough. I usually use an ounce of sugar leaves and popcorn buds to make a pound of butter, and then use that butter for my cookies and brownies

:welcome: Malicious to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

I made Cannabutter with, my last batch of trimmings before harvest, The leafs are coated with resins, that can be used if you know how to free it up , two ways, Keiff bags and dry ice. Or add 3,lbs. of butter to a crock pot add the trimmings about 1 or 2 Oz's and 1 cup of water slow cook it at low setting on the crock pot, for about 3 or 4 hours, then Pour the continence through a cheese cloth and squeeze all the butter out of it in to a plastic container, refrigerate it when the butter gets hard, the water will settle under the butter, cut a small hole in the butter drain water and dispose of it, Then knock out the hard butter out of the container on to wax paper, and then pick it up rinse it under cold water, and cut it up in chunks, and wrap them up for use later and keep it refrigerated, Use the butter for any baking. The strength, of the butter depends on the quality of the trimmings you use.

Back
Top Bottom