East Coast New Guy Here!

Emrys

Hello Guys,

I came here in the middle of a bowl lol. Im sorrry if thats against the rules. So from the Newbie Rules thing:

Do you grow? No
Do you use Cannabis for medicine? No
Do you have medicinal Marijuana in your state? No
Do you own anything made from Hemp? Not sure but probably Not
Are you politically active in the movement to legalize Cannabis? Umm...No?

24yo Male in Virginia. Im in the middle of my masters program for Healthcare Administration. I have 2 boys, 4 years and 8 months. I started smoking pot about 2 months ago. I was home on a friday night with my brother and i was like..i have monday off so why not and hit the bong. i waited and didnt feel anything so i did 2 more rips and waited 10 minutes. i went to lay in bed and it hit me like a train. Everything felt good, wavy..soft.. but ive loved the high feeling and it relaxes me better and safter than booze.

Im trying to learn the terminology and technology in rigs and everything involved with it. Also im looking for a few friends to skype when im at work overnight and we can toke on weekends together via skype and just chill or shoot the bull. So i finished off that bowl and might go to taco bell and take a nap. Happy Tokin People!!

:welcome: Emrys to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Back
Top Bottom