Hello!

ItalyPrincess

MY comments are in response to this post about "Angie" "About 5 years ago, a patient (the room mate) was diagnosed with Lupus and put on a variety of pharma-drugs to help combat the symptoms. The pharm-drugs were so toxic that the side effects including giving the patient terminal pulmonary fibrosis.. a one in a thousand/million chance.. but it happened. Pulmonary fibrosis is a nasty, nasty disease. It literally eats your lungs from the inside out and causes decay and scar tissue to form until it degrades the lungs so badly that you just cannot breath anymore. The doctors gave her an estimated 3 years to live. This was around 3 years ago today.i!" [/COLOR]

I was gifted with a link to this website, and I couldn't be happier. I too, like Angie thought I had a death sentence, and now I have hope! My diagnosis is Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis which they say there is no cure for, and my life expectancy is 1 to 3 years after being diagnosed. I was diagnosed a year ago, and I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker . . however, I now see that there is hope, and I am optimistic once again! I would appreciate suggestion on what kind of oil and how to use it and how often to use it. Thank you all for educating me! :thanks:

:welcome: ItalyPrincess to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

Two of our VERY knowledgeable community members concerning medical oil are cancuncelt & 420 Motoco. Feel free to contact them.
There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

ItalyPrincess,
If you have any trouble connecting with the members about the oil, please don't hesitate to let either myself or my partner Green Dreamz know. We'll be very happy to help you!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Hello ItalyPrincess, I am so sorry to hear about your diagnoses, but happy to hear that you aren't giving up and seeking out the natural healing properties of Cannabis.

I will leave you a few links regarding oils and dosing for you to look into.

First, reach out to 420 Motoco or check out some of his threads. He is a master when it comes to Cannabis oils.

Next, check out some of these threads that are specific to Cannabis Oil

Cannabis Oil
Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method
How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Know that you have a long road ahead of you, but don't let that stop your perseverance. I live by a motto that can apply to everything in life

Relentless Forward Progress

Never stop moving forward, for when we stop is when we give up.

:peace:&:love:

Back
Top Bottom