Hello, from Argentina!

fzappaandthem

Hey there, as the title says I'm from Argentina; I'm a newby in growing cannabis (been doing it for like a year outdoors and indoor, always on soil) and I have hanging around the forum for a while and read some amazing articles, like the Nebula Haze's summary of nugbucket's main-lining technique or how to take clones also from Nebula Haze... :thumb:

I love the interface and the knowledge level around this site! so that's it... very happy to be here!

:welcome: fzappaandthem to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

:welcome: fzappaandthem to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,

Beateo

Well, I started what you could call a journal in journals progress... am I to newby to get help from that forum? should a moderator move it to another place for me to get assist... I love this forum already!!! TY!

fzappaandthem,
You're ahead of the game with the journal already bro! :) I recommend first researching with our search feature, then you can ask question in the "frequently asked questions" forum. All the while you can be meeting people and inviting them to check out your grow journal! Hope this helps.
Greenest Regards,

Beateo

Well, I started what you could call a journal in journals progress... am I to newby to get help from that forum? should a moderator move it to another place for me to get assist... I love this forum already!!! TY!

fzappaandthem,
You're ahead of the game with the journal already bro! :) I recommend first researching with our search feature, then you can ask question in the "frequently asked questions" forum. All the while you can be meeting people and inviting them to check out your grow journal! Hope this helps.
Greenest Regards,

Beateo

Awesome... I will! TY!

Back
Top Bottom