Roundman will be aRound

Roundman

Hello to all and hope everyone had a great 420. I imagine here it was really celebrated.

I've been growing this wonderful plant now for about 7yrs or so. What started out as recreational has now become just as much about medical with both my wife and myself injured in a bad car accident years ago resulting in major surgeries and constant chronic pains for the both of us. My biggest fault early on was always looking for the next best thing and not realizing the one's I had right in front of me may just have been The One. Funny, one of the strains was called just that by Sannie: The One. But, this is how we learn and boy did I learn during these last many years. Located in a state that just failed to pass medical MJ by just 2%, probably because they stopped counting at 58%. lol. We prefer Indica dominant strains, I say we because my wife uses MJ for medical purposes now and of course to just relax and reduce stress as we just don't care to drink anymore.
I've grown many different ways and always watering by hand.. Outside for 2yrs but prefer indoor and the control that comes with it. Plus you can see them whenever you want. lol. I'm a full time hobby breeder and trying to find that one combo that may just put me in, oh maybe a magazine. Pun intended. lol. I try to find strains that most people just don't have but that is not easy. Right now I'm working on saving the hard work of a guy I met years ago who created Celtic Stone as I have most of his genetics saved and am starting a small scale breeding program to make seeds of all of these wonderful crosses..

During the past year I have been learning and playing with a few Auto Flowering strains after reading about how some of these newer AF strains referred to as the "Next Generation" have higher yields and more potency.

Thank you all and I'm looking forward to sharing and learning from you all.
RM

Back
Top Bottom