The start of something awesome

Welcome.. Your lucky, Your've found the right place to learn about any aspect of this beautiful plant.

yep i am lucky indeed..

thanks for the welcome :) :thumb:

she is young still but he buds are turning color fast .. so im looking for someone to let me know when to harvest .. im a lil sad, coz the top half of the plant is growing soooo nice, and the bottom part isn't growing enough leaves.. but the leaves that is there, had buds already .. #help

Somebody on here or close to you to look at them? I don't see any photos or find anything about your grow...

A mate has one, frank, around 5' still growing.. He lives in a glass cabinet by my mates back door. I only enter his house via the back door and if franks not in there, I leave. He's great to look at behind glass though, or on YouTube, lol....she's a big girl Super.......

From what I can see and I couldn't enlarge them and I'm on a phone, lol... There been flowering around a month? I'd say you'd have another 6 weeks.... This is only what I'm seeing. None of the pistols ( white hairs on flowers) have turned in and changed colour (brown)....a really good tool for telling when a plants ready is a jewellers loupe. You can buy them for $5-$10 off of fleabay. Get a 60x or greater... You look at the trichs and judge off of that. They start clear turn cloudy then amber. Most are after all cloudy for optimal THC, or from 5%-15% amber for a more couchlock experience.. Plants look nice! :)

sorry about that .. when u have a chance check it on the pc .. she was transferred to this place from the 29th of March, but she was growing else where for about few weeks before i noticed that she was a plant .. the pistols are much more mature stage now.
lol .. im not from your area. im from South Africa.. sooooo

trichs cant be seen with a naked eye right? :( ..

yeah i have been looking after her well .. I'm trying .. thanks! :love:

Your only across the deserts, over the ocean and bang, South Africa, lol... You should be able to get a loupe off eBay? Anyway, once your pistols have turned brown to at least 50% of plant, you'll get effect. At around 75-90% brown pistols is harvest.... Trichs are the white icing sugar looking stuff on the buds and bud leaves. So it has been around 5 weeks flowering?

.. lol .. that is a long journey right there .. at least you do not hav to travel to far into SA.. im at the coasts..

i will see if i can get one from one of the shops .. so u said earlier that i have another 6 weeks till harvest?
aaaah i see them looking closer at the picture..at one stage she was turning brown over night, research says that it was due to heat.. coz that was when i started the 12/12 hours light and darkness session ..

any idea what type she is?

flowering from the 25 of April .. 2 and a half weeks into flowering..
she is only a 6 week old plant ..

I just saved the images so I could enlarge them and see them. I thought the buds were bigger. Looks like a sativa dominate strain. You could be anywhere from 8- 12 weeks.. Just keep doing what your doing... Don't worry about it to much, the change and swell will come.

Back
Top Bottom