Scotland grower

Glasgrow

I have joined this site earlier this month and finding out a lot of useful stuff. Have had 3 successful grows in the past. 2 were nft hydro and 1 soil. Hydro i used a 400w hps and grew chronic haze and strawberry blue together, then did lowryder diesel or lowryder x ak47 and the soil grow i used 2 x 125w cfl purple spectrum and did 1 or the other previously mentioned lowryders. All grows were successful with the first bring me 9oz of quality smoke, the other 2 grows were good but cant remember yield but i do remember the smoke was good. Since then things have changes so wont bore with all the details.

What i am looking for is others that have either grown in scotland or similar climates and how they got on. My journal is titled - Glasgrow's Outdoor Grow Journal - UK Scotland - Early Skunk. I would like some more input from other members re this grow. As you will see it is outdoors and this is my first time doing so. So any help from anyone will be appreciated, even those just throwing in their two cents worth. The more people that look at this and give me some advice the better. Most stuff i find on the net re guerilla growing is confined to the states so info is limited. Not looking for major super crops rather just some decent smoke for myself and if yield is good enough then to sell a bit giving me some extra cash for xmas.

Thanks in advance guys/gals. Happy growing and happy toking! :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom