Hey! Im Back..

How D and welcome home, how's life in the southern hemisphere?

Your back!! For a second superman/ wonder women? Faster than a speeding bullet (I don't know) Where you at? How's those sativa's coming along? How'd your experiment turn out?

Lol Higher than the tallest building .. *High!

Im around yes i am .. well i lost my password :x =)) i forgot what i put it as ..
those sativa's are dying :( harvest wasn't done right now it refuses to grow.. BUT
my experiment is *Growing* awesome, what lovely leaves and colour.. 5 leave not 7 this time .. tryna look after this one well.. its from a *Cheese seed ..

and how u?

Hello Hey.. Life going good.. it is the start of winter, so we freezing here .. :( and its that time of the year, were we fast from sunrise to sunset.. and hows it by you?

Yeah good, relaxed... Ok really stoned right now, lol. And bored. Cheese, nice, stinky/ sticky... Yum... You working?.... WHAT, girl/s died? Noooo. How? Harvest wasn't done right? Top ready before inner/lower? So you got some smoke, or too early? You well?

morning smoke and looking for anada can only have after sunset now.. #Gosh

the one with less smell and more together .. have to cut cant crush them .. but ill post a picture for u soon .. u can have a look at it .. still small but growing soooooooo nicely.. i told u it will work .. my cotton wool and water with sunlight experiment .. :circle-of-love:

she not completely dead, people were just to inpatient to wait for the correct time but her buds were huge .. so we gave it a try, it has a good smell but the potency wasn't wat i expected, thou it was a backyard grow.. cudnt expect much ..

top was thick, inner and lower were still maturing and there the knife chopped the top off.. and than she neva picked up leaves after that ..

im well thanks and how aRe you?
*sorry long reply*

I'm well. Just been working and trying to keep warm during these cold winter nights. Burning a lot of wood, lol... Waiting on seeds, hopefully get through. Ha, I ordered all night time smoke. Bubba kush, a black domina x and a mazar x..... Well what you got is better than smoking nothing? Even placebo's are better than nothing, lol....

ish you have a list hey .. lol we buying to keep our selves going until we get to know if we gona get gooood crop and something worth it, or we just gona leave it to the ppl who know how to do it and pay for it ,, see how you saying uh .. showing off with betters ,.. not fair .. :(

Research on here... Everything's here, no excuses not to grow your own.. You indoors growing now?...

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

In there is everything...
If you got any ? Or need any help with anything, don't understand, ask me here.. I noticed Light Addict is here also, Your've got no excuses, indoors or out...

Nah not showing off at all.. Wish I could give ya some or was around to get the best outta your grow... If I pay somebody for smoke, the year would cost me around $6500-$7200. Growing own, outdoors, cost me around .001c gram or something like that. Was around $16 for over two pounds. That's a lot of savings..

No no.. cant do indoor, thanks so much I will try and do my best to grow my own.. :) with all urls help.. I hate when it doesnt come ryt.. than I get sad and give up

How awesome.. I just win a lottery I never entered. 499,000 English pounds, guess they'll want my name, address, bank account details... Maybe my licence... Yes yes ya'll here I come, the rich man!!

i know, im just fooling around with you.. u are a sweet person ..

ish i sud just move to that side hey??
that is a lot of saving, and you get to do other things with your cash .. instead of smoking it

but sometimes when farming isnt your thing , what to do?

we pay R50 for a baby bankie that has 3 heads of cheese ..

and the Durban Local is R20.. so we just buy the expense sh!t every 3rd day ..

Congrads ..

and than a few minutes or hours later, instead of saving the money from not buying your smoke, you will get notifications saying that all that saved money is gone .. guess i will be getting a ticket to come stay by you after all hey?? :bravo::thumb:

But how .. ish dangerous .. here in SA we also have those kind of things and we just DELETE.. :high-five:

You can't really grow outside at the moment. If you can keep your plant alive, depending on how far along it is, it will start flowering, then as the days get longer it will revert back to veg/growing. If it's in a pot, to keep it flowering you'll need to keep the daylight hours it's receiving when it starts flowering, to that, if not shorter. Put in a darkroom after it's 9-10 hours..

i did all of that .. i made a hut for it when the flowering started so that i could do the 12 hour shift .. 12 day and 12 night ..

it was doing fine .. just that we just wanted to see what our crop was like ..

but this new plant is in a pot .. and im going to take really good care of it..

I should delete but there funny. The names, dr Abu dabbi the third. Some lady from Congo who's husband died but stole millions and she needs somebody to stash the money, it's comedy... Yeah, come over, plenty of s/a live here anyways, you'll feel at home. I'll get that green thumb outta ya, lol. Need a housemate, boring living alone... How much is $50 couple buds, 3 grams?

Back
Top Bottom