What's up, Bud Smokers!

KUSHFB2

Hey guys names Stuart been a dedicated blazer now for 21 years and out of those 21 years due to not always have cash or a solid supplier as a kid I've smoked minimum 2 joints a day for the last 14 years. I don't just smoke it to get high, so I have high standards when buying weed only quality for me. I love the way it looks, smells, tastes and it's potency. I'm not ashamed or secretive about my love for Ganja. It has in the past gotten my in trouble with law and even then they can't get me to stop. I like that marijuana is a extremely useful plant that serves many beneficial roles. All though I'm not actually prescribed medical marijuana I do believe it helps me in my day to day life. It helps with my anxiety and I've went my entire adult live and most of my teens smoking it. I'm a successful tradesman that I did my entire apprenticeship high. Took all tests and even studied high for my CFQ licence exam. I can't stand uneducated meat heads who put the plant down and classify it with drugs like meth and heroine. Anyways. Love my weed. Blaze up bud smokers. I'm doing it right now. Sweet Maryjane :420:

Back
Top Bottom