Just wanted to say hi and to share some great news

speyfly

Hello from Portlandia and I've been smoking illegally since 1967. As of tomorrow July 1st it will be legal to buy, grow and smoke in Oregon. Thank you to the folks that made it possible. :party:

Cheers,

Re: Just wanted to say hi and to share some great news...

im from outside portland myself. but unfortunately you cannot buy until oct. :( but amazing news indeed!

Yeah, I guess I've been so use to buying from a freind that I overlooked the October thing. I have plants going as I write this and having a blast doing it! Man, this has been a long time coming...

it certainly has. now if the federal government will just follow suit

It's now just a matter of time, the states that now have legal cannabis are liking having a new cash cow. All its going to take is a few other states to come on board and then you'll see a national movement. With that said, if you live in the south I think that they'll not legalize it and probably install the death penalty for possession.

It's now just a matter of time, the states that now have legal cannabis are liking having a new cash cow. All its going to take is a few other states to come on board and then you'll see a national movement. With that said, if you live in the south I think that they'll not legalize it and probably install the death penalty for possession.

jesus christ i hope not. im from texas only been in OR for 3 years but there are TX reps pushing for reform

jesus christ i hope not. im from texas only been in OR for 3 years but there are TX reps pushing for reform

I hope they get it going. I live in Dallas from 73 to 80 and at that time it was life for possession. I was a bar tender at a very famous blues club and I had gotten pulled over leaving the club one night. I had a couple of joints in a empty cig package sitting on the front set and I thought I was done. I put my hand over the cig pack and crunched it up and left it there. The cops tore my car apart looking for drugs but they overlooked the crumpled up cig package. Thank gawd...

what part of Tx are you from?

I hope they get it going. I live in Dallas from 73 to 80 and at that time it was life for possession. I was a bar tender at a very famous blues club and I had gotten pulled over leaving the club one night. I had a couple of joints in a empty cig package sitting on the front set and I thought I was done. I put my hand over the cig pack and crunched it up and left it there. The cops tore my car apart looking for drugs but they overlooked the crumpled up cig package. Thank gawd...

what part of Tx are you from?

east texas. athens

Back
Top Bottom