Big Sparks joins 420mag guests and prepares for first journal!

Big Sparks

Hello to all who take part in helping all us growers, new and experienced, and young and old....I've been lurking around these forums and journals for some time now and decided to finally join in on the fun and also to start a journal or two to begin sharing some of my own experiences with this wonderful plant that we all love and appreciate so much. I only hope to be able to give back to this community even a little of what it has given to me. Thank you all for your words of wisdom and patience with some of us who are still learning and tweaking existing recipes for "dankness!" Two big green thumbs up to you 420 mag for making this all possible and bringing all us growers, sponsors, enthusiasts, connoisseurs, and DIY'ers together! "Happy 4'th of July to all you "green blooded" Americans, and thank you to all those who have served and to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms!"
Peace and good growing to you all!
Big Sparks- Southern California, USA

Welcome Big Sparks!

We're glad your here. This place is amazing and I think you'll fit in just right!

I came here about 8 months ago and this magazine has stepped my game up considerably. The people here are inspiring and incredibly motivating. The amount of knowledge that flows through here everyday is incredible. and its all useful.

I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you around!

Back
Top Bottom