BlueRaspberry

Hello fellow 420 Mag. Members, :nomo:

My name is Brittany, but I adore being called Kitten. I used to smoke marijuana for maybe a year? It was back in late 2013 into early 2014. I was a social smoker with a passion. One day when I was high and I got a panic attack, a horrible one at that.. I used to be extremely shy and pot made me happy as shit and very social. But that one day my brain just attacked me. :rip: Ever since then, every time I smoke I get attacks.. I have a faint memory of those blissful highs and memories. I tried to enjoy marijuana many times after, but I couldn't. I'm very optimistic that I can find the right kind for me. I have to face the truth, I hate being constantly sober. I ventured into bad territory when offered a harder drug. I got hooked on that and pills. I crave the drug that is weed and only weed.
About two months ago I moved in with my boyfriend. He smokes every chance he gets. One day when we were cleaning our bedroom we came across a baggie with two Reggie seeds. They are about 11 days old today. I plan to make a Journal after this. This is my first time growing. I've always wanted my weed smoking days to not end on a sour note. They are so memorizing with such beauty from plant to smoke to that fulfilling high. I support Marijuana :peace::rollit::yummy: I am taking on the art of growing. My skills and supplies are poor, but over time they will improve. I would love to make friends on here and read tips and encouragement on my first journal.
I am very impressed with this site, the members/admins, and all the beautiful Marijuana plants!
:love: :Namaste: :love:

Welcome blueraspberry, this is the place.. Sounds like you are after a smoke with less psychoactive properties, more indica dominate. You could always making some butter & having eatables, cookies- caramels etc. if you do, only have little pieces and wait 40 mins for effect, so don't have more cause you feel nothing, lol... Good luck with your grow, I'll sub up to it when it's going....

hi raz good to see people getting into to growing. i too have experienced these attacks. i know exactly where your coming from...dont be scared of the plant you cannot die no matter what your brain tells you lol i find its best for me to put on some relaxing music (peter tosh works great) and just try to relax before i smoke and i usually only take 1 hit and wait 5-10 and see how i feel and if i desire have more after im a bit more acclimated (usually 1st smoke of the day) after that i have no problem. hope this helps and good growing

Back
Top Bottom