Hello 420!

moss1310

Hi Everyone-

I'm a new member from Portland, OR. Recently started my first outdoor grow as a test (tips appreciated on my post in "Outdoor Growing"). Glad to be part of the community. I'm a long-time proponent of MJ and am thrilled that it is finally breaking past the stigmas built up by all the ignorant forces out there. I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Thanks

David

Hi David!! Welcome to 420 Magazine!

Sorry its taken a couple days to see this post. Don't take offence :)

Glad you decided to join the madness! haha This place is awesome. I think your going to fit in just fine.

I live in Canada and we still face the stigmatism built up by government and the conservatives in the country. I think it certainly helps having you folks down south test the waters of recreational marijuana so, our government up here as something to compare too. I'm a medicinal patient and I still find that even though I'm legitimate I find it hard to find my place in society. (if that makes any sense).

I could walk into the hospital after being hit by a truck and the Doctors will look at me and assume "this is probably because of the marijuana"

haha losers..

Anyways, David I look forward to getting to know you and I'll see you around :Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom