Hello! - newb grower from Oregon

CBDkid

Hello everyone! Just stopping to introduce myself I guess :thanks:

As you all probably know cannabis is now legal in Oregon so I've just started growing. It's always been a dream of mine throughout the years of my relationship with this plant but I was never in a situation where I could do it safely. Super excited to be starting on this new project :thumb:

I am mostly interested in high-CBD strains. I've found them to be a huge boon to my health when I can actually get ahold of them, but it can still be hard to find them without a med-card. I'm currently growing a couple outdoor plants of the CBD strain Frank's Gift in my backyard, and hoping to get an indoor setup going soon so it will already be well underway when it's time to harvest those.

Aaanyway, hi!

Hey CBD, just a shout-out and yes, it's great to live where it is legal to grow and possess. Portlandia here, the prettiest city in the US, oh but this heat is killing me! Where is that fabulous Oregon weather???

Welcome to 420!!

I don't think you'll have a problem finding everything you need. There's tons of info and tons of incredible people around here willing to help. Feel free to ask questions and do lots of reading. I think you'll fit in great!

All the best and the greenest crops :)

Back
Top Bottom