CaponeCA

Okay, so I always wanted to start a new word... Something to replace "fresh" and "the bomb". I'm going with "snacks". I heard someone say "that's so nectar" the other day and I said to myself "that's pretty good, but it's not snacks"... Try it out for a week, see if it's sticky. Who doesn't like snacks? Okay, on a less serious note, nice to meet everyone, I'm new to growing and while I'm technically on my second grow since my buddy and I failed miserably with an indoor grow (5 plants under 400w equivalent CFL'S in a closet) just a couple months ago, this time it's in my hands and in the great outdoors (the backyard). Other than overcropping, overtopping and losing a third of one plant LST a little too much, I'd say there's 99.9% chance this one will yield more than the last. I'm staring at a 1' ft tall by 2' wide shorty (rounding up) with great potential right now. I'm in Northern CA, Bay Area and I hope to finish strong. I hope to learn and share any discoveries that come my way. Peace.

Welcome to 420! Love this place!

I think I could get used to using "snacks" in my vocabulary. Way to stay sharp my man!

As for your grow, I think you'll find everything you need here. The information is accurate and the people are inspirational. This place has turned my grow room into a grow operation. Love what this place offers and I think you'll fit in well!

Look forward to seeing you around!

Back
Top Bottom