Can anyone recommend a lightweight strain to smoke?

Brewer

I don't even know how to start this thread, but this is what ive got.
im a very lightweight smoker, and everytime I do smoke.....I get way too high!
from what ive read, everybody is growing the most potent stuff they can.......and that is not what im looking for.
ive looked through a ton of suppliers seeds, and from what ive gathered.....alls you can get is, as high as you can?......and that's good, but not for me.

is there anybody who can recommend a lightweight smoke?

ok, theres one question, and not a ton, but there will be more.

thanks,
Mike

Why don't you just smoke less ... take one hit, or one very light hit ... use a pipe.
Jeeze, a gram of good stuff would last ya a year.

As you smoke you'll find that your tolerance goes up. You'll need more to get the same effect.

~ Auggie ~

Hi Brewer, there are plenty of low potency strains out there. Try Cropking's Revolver, an auto fem that has a THC potential of 13% and then at True North seeds you can get other low-THC seeds such as BD Critical Cure Feminized Seeds (Barney's Farm) at just over 5% THC. That's really low compared to the 27% THC strain I'm using right now. Mind you, besides THC there are other components (cannabinoids like CBD, etc) in the plant that affect you but THC is the one that people look to for potency.

Use Google man and check out the seed sites---the info is all there.

~ Auggie ~ I do understand what your saying, but like I said, im a lightweight.........I don't just sit there and smoke it......one haul, and I may as well be in the fetal position on the floor.

and Clancy, I have been googling up a storm......and this is the reason im asking.....I go to one site, and it tells me it has a low THC level, "but hits hard", and others that say "high THC" but nice relaxing effect?...........how does a new person expect to get to where hes going?

....I go to one site, and it tells me it has a low THC level, "but hits hard", and others that say "high THC" but nice relaxing effect?...........how does a new person expect to get to where hes going?

The biggest problem is that what is weak for me, may be too strong for you. There is no way to predict what effect a drug like this will have on you till you try it. You have to learn your bodies reaction to a certain dose. Your bodies reaction to a dose can not really be determined before you take it. I know people who become deathly ill from even one little bit of alcohol - where I enjoy a measure of whiskey (or two) every day. We are all different.

I understand that you're a "lightweight" -- so use less of it. Find a strain that is high in CBD's and not so much in THC's. Go to a collective that tests their meds and can tell you the CBD/THC ratio. And if you are so sensitive to it that it is not a pleasant experience - don't use it at all. Maybe a glass of Merlot will give you that 'nice relaxing effect' you seek.

~ Auggie ~

PS: If you are that sensitive to it BE VERY CAREFUL about eating it. I mean that - seriously. Be very, very careful about edibles.

Roll joints with little weed in it. But if you're really into finding the right one I'd look into old school Dutch Passion stuff like Frisian Dew which barely scratches 10% :thumb:

Have you ever tried vaping, Brewer? I also get ridiculously high very easily and have found that setting up a bowl in my vape means I can use a tiny bit of herb at a time, so I can really control the effect better. I like to have a sativa strain for anxiety relief earlier in the day and then an indica for my insomnia at night and I just set up a few tiny shreds of each. Sometimes I just take one or two hits off it and leave the rest for the next day!

Anyway, just a thought!

Back
Top Bottom