Cool tube

Razzy

Hi all, I'm a virgin to this grow but am I willing, able & ready to learn lol :tokin: I have been reading alot & its confusing but I'm getting there as I'm gathering bits & pieces along the way. I am going to do some soil growing in 1 3x3 x6 grow tent. I have 2 cool tubes but dont know what watt I can use with the. I also have dimmable ballasts that goes up to 600, so could I use a 600w dual spe sun-master bulb in this cool tube???? :thanks:

P,S. Cool tube is 5" in diameter.

Sounds like you have a nice light setup!!

Welcome to 420, Razzy!!

It's going to be a bit confusing at the start but you'll really pick it up fast around here. Check out the "Grow Room" tab at the top of the screen. Then click on "how to grow marijuana". Everything you need to know is in that tab.

It's going to be a bit confusing but, let me tell you, you are about to change your life. This website is full of incredibly inspiring people that are willing to help catapult your knowledge to the next level!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more than willing to help you get started.

With love,
Pigeons420

Sounds like you have a nice light setup!!

Welcome to 420, Razzy!!

It's going to be a bit confusing at the start but you'll really pick it up fast around here. Check out the "Grow Room" tab at the top of the screen. Then click on "how to grow marijuana". Everything you need to know is in that tab.

It's going to be a bit confusing but, let me tell you, you are about to change your life. This website is full of incredibly inspiring people that are willing to help catapult your knowledge to the next level!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more than willing to help you get started.

With love,
Pigeons420

Hi, Thanks for the welcome. I checked out the Grow Room but did not get my answer. I'm so lost around this site but I'm sure I will get there. Ya I already have a cool tube 5" diameter with ballast dimmer to 600watts but I do not know what lamp/bulb it takes? I got these 2nd hand but no bulbs!!! Im wondering if a 600watt dual spec would do but I dont want to blow da tube lol :oops:

Well if you know that the light is a 600W you can put either a Metal halide bulb in there for veg. Or a HPS light for flower. Just as long as the bulbs don't exceed 600W.

Do you mind taking a picture of the light and maybe I can help?

And if the grow room didn't answer your questions, maybe I can. Ask away!

All the best!

Hi Pigeon, Thanks again 4 getting back 2 me. I took a few pic's so now I will try to get them on here lol :laughtwo:

Man I just cant work this site...eeerrrr. I took fotos on my fone but no joy, I give up :thedoubletake:

Follow these steps. And let me know if t works

1) click "gallery" top left
- upload photos

2) depending on your phone you may only be able to add 1 photo at a time. I use iPhone 6 and I can only upload 1 at a time.

3) choose from your library.

4) Click "upload photos"

-- now the photos are in your gallery. You can use the photo icon with a green arrow above the chat area. And choose a photo.

Hope that helps :)

Back
Top Bottom