LED Newbie and Hello Circle of Life Friends

RootSpaGuru

-one sativa , one indica sharing the journey, let you know more soon.

Hi everyone for this group, you can call me Roots being a med cert holder i thought i would get into legal growing, its been 20 or so years since my not so legal days under a 400 hps this time around i got me 1200 LED so it should be a pretty good grow, anyhow im just introducing myself and trying to figure a easy way to upload pics incase i want to post my journel, thats a picture of big red my favorite passtime nothing like a kayak ride with the circle of life feel.... Peace for Now.

Hi Roots!!

Welcome to 420! This place will certainly give you a need to pass time.

420 magazine is a great source of information and credible people. It's changed my life. It's taken my gardening skills to the next level. And has allowed me to provide myself with top notch medical grade cannabis and I'm eternally grateful. I hope this place brings you as much pleasure and joy as its brought me.

With love,

Thanks my Pigeons,
While i got you here, tell me your prefered style, how do you like to play with the ladies, its been awhile but im going to mainline and train for 8 colas stripping all the other stuff off, im getting ready to start my christmas crop and heres a peak, still waiting for more stuff to arrive before i pop them and also i deceided to add a pure kush free seed to the room so out of 3 plants im hoping to get 1.6lbs... Any thoughts....

txtxp2lx.jpg

5lbuyhhj.jpg

So tell me The Girls Drink Alot or Not ? i heard when pH goes up add more nutes, i start mine out at a 1/3 and ease it up depending on the ladie.

Well if i dont get a answer if i SCROG i will add the Silica Blast and Kelp, im thinking this time around 8 big nugget hangers (colas) per plant cause all my shit is paid for but i forgot the blast and kelp....

Im back .... Yeah okay heres how its going down.... Im at Day 2 preflight all my meters are here my timers and extra things have arrived, today the room is in grow quality condition with only the ph up/down kit holding up my launch....

Update:
Added links to my journal in progress page and links on that page to this page lets all comment in this thread til lift off T Minus 5 days and counting... Stay tuned....

83thx9gt.jpg

Getting Closer to Lift Off, played around with my new tools in tap water, still waiting for the pH control kit... These tools make life easier and a must have item for your utility belt... Shazam batman.... Holy cow robin there selling my utility belt..

Got the greatest gift today, still in preflight mode was checking and double checking things you know the perfectionist in me and i bumped my prize unreplaceable light and it came off the trolly and down on the empty bucket S H T ..... not a scratch on it... Back to the hardware store to get heavy duty light hangers for my ratched trolly.... I once heard when the grow goes off with them temps rising and falling along with the humitidy that hangers sometime come out of the roof so i fixed the issue and all pre flights checks passed so the room once again is in quality condition, now i washed all the hydroton 30 liters worth cause it was dusty comming from there packaging and were almost ready to grow.... T minus 3 days and counting...

How exciting!

Sorry to hear about the light. Those ratchet claps are a great idea. I love being able to raise and lower my light as I please.

Looks like you have just about everything in order

Thanks man coming from you that means alot.... Yea almost ready i out of my meds so i need the grow started soon..... Im about ready to make a poll WHAT TIME OF DAY DO YOU SOW i was reading last night and came across the ladybug thing i i saw this great video on releasing ladybugs in late veg if the plants are big enough and they said early evening after a leaf spray and it got me to thinking whens the best time to plant and being hydro a clean enviroment i like adding ladybugs to the room also .... Cause even a clean room has something to eat... SAVE THE LADYBUGS release them to the forest......

Heres the video that turned me on, really something for national geographic.... Really well done footage that i cant wait to watch again.

ujturvg6.jpg

Okay heres how the ladies will get there start, we dont have BLAST OFF yet.... Just a sample run to get familer with the new toys, tommorow i might run just water thru the system and today i did a check on my facet water for ppm and pH the new meters are really nice..... T minus 3 days and counting.....

Back
Top Bottom