New here just saying wazup

Coralmafia

Well howdy everyone how is everybody doing today? As for me I'm doing pretty good. Well I found this site through being a customer of True North Seed Bank, they told me about yall and i came here to post a review of them and got to looking around and decided to register. Well i have not had a garden for about 15 years and just recently decided to get back in it. I purchased a 4x4 gorilla tent with a 1000watt kind led and a ebb and gro system for my new venture back into gardening. So needless to say I'm very excited to get everything up and going, over the next few weeks I hope to post some great pictures and read up on a lot of knowledge and share what knowledge i may have. Anyhow just wanted to say hi and glad to be here.

Welcome to :420:. Glad True North recommended you to join. Best of the Best are in these forums to assist you in any way possible to spread the word on this great plant. Don't be a stranger and please ask questions. Starting a grow journal in the forums will provide you with a wealth of Knowledge from the Best Farmers from around the world. Please share any ideals and be active in the forums. Thanks for joining and Good Luck....

Hi CoralMafia!!

Welcome to 420! I completely understand the feeling of just coming to this website and never leaving hahaha. :rofl: love this place!

I don't think you'll have much of a problem finding anything but should you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

We look forward to seeing you around!

If you could please delete my acct or let me know how i can that would be appreciated.

Just first thing when i get here someone flames off cause i posted about a good experience with TNSB, then i post a picture of my led and if anyone has used it or has any experience with that and i get censored all the way. I am looking for a forum where i can freely express myself without have someone edit my whole experience, how fun is that. Just feel like free expression is why these forums are made but I guess im dead wrong there. Anyhow if someone could tell me how to delete my acct here i would be very appreciative.
Thx again

And to clarify i wasn't promoting it or had any links to it like the reason they said they were editing it.

I understand your frustration. They have strict guidelines about what materials to post and what references to make. They take great pride in providing an atmosphere here that promotes their sponsors. And it works great for them. I know people, myself included, that have bumped heads with the guidelines but the mods are really good at ensuring a positive experience for both members and sponsors.

I think you've made up your mind however, I hope you are able to see past the few negatives and help make this even better!

All the best man!

Back
Top Bottom