Oxygen concentrator

mikgrowmeds

Great to be part of this website.i recently started growing hydro-dwc.many many years growing in soil was tired of all the waiting for finished product..need to ask experienced hydro grower some questions

hello I was wanting to know if there is such a thing as giving roots to much pure oxygen. because in have an oxygen machine available that is medical grade....

My cousin had bought it for his condition he has passed away from fourth stage lung cancer and my wife told me she was gonna throw it away or I could have it if it'll work for me

Well I don't believe that I have to use a actual oxygen bottle now u got me curious I'm going to find the operation manual and research it to find out more about the machine and its functionality

Those machines concentrate the oxygen from the air so people at home don't use up the bottles I believe.

I don't know that you need that Mikgrowmeds and I don't think that they put out the volume you need to get good bubble action. Maybe use an ir pupm in a box and feed that machine ito the box for the airpump to add it to regular air for a richer O2 level. Doubt it would hurt anything and might have everyone running out to buy one if it does great things. Could be real good to prevent root rot if you can't keep the nute temps down. :)

L8r

isn't that the truth the girls are looking ok there all still alive I have a new air system bubbles r great temps a little to warm thanks again for the advice

Back
Top Bottom