1st Timer

OTFmoney

New 2 This

Yo I'm Mike & I'm new around 420. So far its a great site & everyone seems to have the knowledge & tips I need to complete my first grow. I have 1 plant but topped it so really I have 2. Planted a seed I found in a baggy of stank (dro) I bought from a buddy. The stuff was great smoke so I figured I'd plant it (May 2015) & see what happens. Turned out to be a female, a couple of days ago she started to preflower showing me her white hairs. The tops of the 2 main "stems" (my growing vocabulary isn't up to par yet sorry) have noticeable hairs while everything below that seems to be taking its time. I'm not sure if its too early to "force" her into 12/12. Also I am growing outside letting mother nature take its course. Summer solstice is about to begin I think she will be alright, right? Any tips? I foliated her up until I noticed calyxes & pistils with hairs. Now idk what else I need to do to help her. Like I said I'm a first timer any info will help. I'll post pictures when I get the chance.

Mike

Hi Mike!!!

Welcome to 420!! We're excited to have you join us!

Congratulations on having a girl!! I know the excitement of having everything work out.

If you have any questions please do ask. And check out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab there's lots of great information there and I know you'll have a great time.

Look forward to seeing your garden. Take care!

Back
Top Bottom