Newby

Shockolate 1

To 420 Magazine, not marijuana and the changing cultures in this country. I don't have a medical need nor use for recreational purposes. I currently live in a state that is not 420 friendly. There are some baby steps being taken in the state legislation that remotely might change it. I would like to be an advocate for change if that occurs.

A little about my self. I was introduced to "weed" in high school in the 60's as many students still are today. I had a long 20 year career in the Army post Viet Nam and had a chance to visit Amsterdam while stationed in Germany. I experiences all the Hashish flavors available during that time and thought marijuana would never cross my thoughts or lips again. I am looking into taking trips now that I'm retired, to 420 friendly states to see how the market has taken off. I'd like to be ready for the enterprise side of it if it take off in my state in the near future. In the mean time, I'm looking forward to looking around at the magnificent produce that is on this board.

Welcome to 420!

We're happy you've decided to come join us! I'm sure there's plenty of things to keep you occupied around here. If you're interested there's a thread I would encourage you to check out. Just click the green.

veterans off topic lounge

If there's anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Please do!

I just realize I didn't even describe what the thread was. It's a spot for Vets to stop in and introduce themselves and meet some other gets and supporters.

Have a good night Shockolate!!

Please do!

I just realize I didn't even describe what the thread was. It's a spot for Vets to stop in and introduce themselves and meet some other gets and supporters.

Have a good night Shockolate!!

I caught that. Thanks again. I have been reading journals and haven't taken the time yet. There are AMAZING people on here. Very talented.

Back
Top Bottom