Where to begin?

mjsnugget

Hi community. Im making a complete change in careers and i want to get into the 420 industry. I love pot. Bottom line.
Im now wanting and able to work doing what i love. So where do i begin? Im interested in the 420 jobs within the medical or recreational marijuana industry.

Any advise for someone who is trying to chase a dream?

Also its my first post so if i have done something wrong please go easy on me.

Thanks for the advise.

hi there its a good question really i even wonder lol I'm in Canada i have my old license to grow still so i grow for medical patients the money is good and I'm my old boss, but the up note it makes me fell good when i know I'm helping someone with health problems

Yeah I'm trying to figure out how and what I can do in this industry after 25 yrs in IT. But I'm not afraid of working a job with an established 420 company as an in. Thanks for the responsesit's good to know I'm not alone out there. ☺

some times the job land in your lap you know opportunity knocks :wood: but sometimes your dream wont come true till you go get it and don't let anything stop you if you want it bad you'll do it i did I'm 32 female and its hard as most of the growers and pro growers are girls and people all ways told me no just keep your eye on the prize

happy 420 :party:

Hi community. Im making a complete change in careers and i want to get into the 420 industry. I love pot. Bottom line.
Im now wanting and able to work doing what i love. So where do i begin? Im interested in the 420 jobs within the medical or recreational marijuana industry.

Any advise for someone who is trying to chase a dream?

Also its my first post so if i have done something wrong please go easy on me.

Thanks for the advise.

Welcome mjsnugget!! Happy 420 to ya.
no real advice for you on chasing the dream, just go do it

I am happy to grow for myself and a few others, but until legalization happens here in Canada my little slice of heaven will stay hidden :) I have been talking with others that are looking at opening up shop when our laws change. So maybe with a little luck and if I can refine my growing skills, I may be able to do this growing thing as a living one day.

Best of luck in your journey!

Back
Top Bottom