66°N and High - Hi!

Budd Aldrin

Hello everyone. Pleased to be a member of this fine and mellow site. I'll be doing some journals soon. I've learned quite a bit from a lot of you over the years. My first one will be dedicated to y'all. I will do an inside grow first, then outside both side to side.
Once I'm set, I will post pics on my first J. I really honned my skills here.
Thanks

Will do, just trying to river out the gallery upload.

I may have too wait for my other camera. Sorry folks. But soon as I have it, I'm ready to have some fun with y'all. Always at the legal limit and respecting our privilege. Just bare with me as I settle in here.
Thanks.

Well since I'm waiting for my camera, I'll share a little about myself. I'm somewhere in between middle aged and getting old, so I have a lot left in me. When I began using cannabis, it was all recreation and knew little on what types does what and so on. As I got older, my cannabis thoughts and experience grew. Somewhere along the journey I found 420magazine. What a blessing. I was fortunate enough to have MTF about four times I believe. That was four dents I'm my memory that I will never forget. I know what your thinking. "Wasn't MTF everywhere back in the day?" Yes it was, but I know this, it went quicker then BGs Cindy on 420. (And i love cindy)Another thing, sometimes us folk gotta work with what we have most of the time cause we out there man. We way out there. I love the outdoors life. I dont have the best equipment but I make it work. So in my journal I will learn and help out another member if I can.
Peace

Thanks for sharing Budd, this is a very interesting plant to say the least. It's such a wonder we can all have different growing styles and achieve our desired results. I Still looking forward to some of these pics... You've held us in suspense, so I'm waiting to get my socks knocked off.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I'm having a hell of a time trying to do this picture upload. My tech skills are not that great. But at the same time my connect keeps cutting off. Well I have three freebies in a side project, between four and five weeks veg at the moment. I just started three big devils for my spring thaw grow last night. Its too bad I don't have pics yet. Still at it.....

IMG_20160512_093154.jpg

Back
Top Bottom