Hello From Smokie!

triddle1410

Hey guys my name is tom. Everyone calls me smokie tho. I started growing medical bud for medical purposes. I had a friend that said i could use there lawn as they where never home and i was there care giver. There yard was fenced in so it was no big deal. well all of a sudden they wanted to sell the house and they did in like a week. SO it was either keep my plants and hope the new neighbors don't see it or try and transplant them but they where flowering so it would have been almost impossible because they were in the ground Well about 3 days before i picked it they found it and hit it with a weed wacker they went from a 4 foot by 4 foot bush to literally 2 buds the size of my fist on all 4 plants. I was so up set but that's why everything is inside now i just bought everything now it is time to get going but i have some questions. I'm going to be growing auto flowering. Are those easier or more difficult. Should i change the lighting on it from veg light to flower light. My state dose have medical Marijuana and i am in the active moment to legalize weed. I also own a bunch of shoes and hoodies and a couple shirts that are made from hemp and they are absolutely comfortable. Lastly where would i want to post all the questions i have about specific growing conditions and how to treat certain plants. Thanks everyone for your help hope to hear from you soon. Happy hempin

Smokie

Back
Top Bottom