Lazy Susan in a Grow Tent

Oddball

New to the site... I have only grown a few times since it became legal in Oregon. I have a 36x36 tent with LEDs and typically grow 3 or 4 feminized plants. I have made every error possible (a black thumb), but have finally learned enough to produce a respectable yield with a blend of high/low stress training from seed in a dirt grow.

On thing I just added was a simple lazy-susan (plywood on simple casters). It helps with watering, pruning & stressing as I tend my girls. It really helps save the back dealing with 5 gallon plants in a grow tent and can be made in a snap for next to nothing.

One thing I am finding is that the high THC stuff that attracts so much attention is just too strong for my tastes. I am dialing back on the high THC stuff. It is nice to "wow" your friends but gets to be too much. Going with CB Dream on the next batch.

Welcome to the 420 community Oddball so nice to see another Oregonian joining the ranks:thumb:

I am with Snidrajsed on wanting to see your lazy Susan in operation, that is a great idea.

I have to agree that the high THC is great to wow your friends with, I am such a light-weight that one small toke and I am good for like 3 hours easily. Convenient yes but I would like to be able to hit up the pipe more then just once before I take a break.

Yep I just put my girls on a LS and voila..easy turning in the tent for equal exposure, and watering/trimming...ya man ✌️
Gotta watch it there @Crankbait :rofl: those threads from 2016 will sneak up on you :lot-o-toke::popcorn:

Those "Similar Threads" near the bottom are good for reference, but are older than relics from the stone age :rofl: they should be listed as "Old as f*** threads" instead :goof::snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom