Hi 420

Tony01

Unfortunately I live in the UK, we are not as forward looking as you are, I have used Marijuana since 1958, on and off, it was dependent on, if my dealer was arrested or not, if they were arrested, you would then have to try to find another dealer and hope that he had good quality Marijuana, I visited Amsterdam in 2001, it was the first time that I saw a menu with so many different types of cannabis, I laughed because, if you went to your dealer, and he did have some cannabis, the last thing you would do was ask him what type of cannabis it was, as his reply would be " Do you ******* want it, or not "
As I said I live in the UK, and at the age of 74, I will be trying to grow one plant to start, ( AK auto flower )
Need to know how to, so would be grateful for some help, thanks guy's.

hi there Tony01 this is your last stop don't look anymore where else where here to help lol i find watch some vids on youTube help ready set grow 1-2 High times grow like a pro with nick D but even here on the from theres lots of help, Can you give some more info about your grow are you useing Soil or hydro Light CFL LED HPS did you pick out some plant food pots all that good stuff

Welcome!

There's lots of information all over on how to grow, but my preferred method of learning was reading grow journals with strains I wanted to grow. Have you picked out your growing space yet?

Serpent is definitely right... This is where you want to be for an adventure of learning and applying those new skills to make you goal come true.

What have you decided on doing so far... One AK auto? I'd recommend a 3-5gallon pot depending on how much space you have. You don't want to to transplant them, so sow them in the pots they'll be finishing in.

I'd advise you to start a journal to chronologue your plants life. That way we can tag along and help out whenever required.

Check my signature below for a helpful link on starting a journal. Also uploading pics, we'd love to see your processes with your setup and your progress.

Glad you've come to share this experience with us...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I'd advise you to start a journal to chronologue your plants life. That way we can tag along and help out whenever required.

Check my signature below for a helpful link on starting a journal. Also uploading pics, we'd love to see your processes with your setup and your progress.

Glad you've come to share this experience with us...

KiG :green_heart:cheers[/QUOTE]

Nice link there for the Journal :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom