Hello everyone

Partimus

Hi everyone,

names Partimus and I'm new around here. I hail from southern Australia and have been using and growing cannabis since about 2003. Usually always bag seed outdoors and with mixed results.

A couple of years ago I decided to take the plunge and get myself some decent beans and have never looked back.

I am now starting my second indoor tent grow which I will make a diary for in the appropriate section.

Looking forward to getting to know folks around here

cheers ;)

Hey guys,

thanks for the welcome, here is a link to my grow diary Sweet Afghani Delicious S1

I have started my indoor adventure with all sweet seeds varieties, I chose them because they are middle of the road price wise and I got to try some of the ganesh spirit at nimbin madi grass last year so I knew they had some good genetics.

my first indoor grow was green poison and this time round I am going S.A.D the sweet afghan. I learned a hell of a lot first time and it was really amazing to see proper full on flowering stretch as opposed to the gradual onset that occurs outdoors. being new at indoors I totally over grew my space and had a very uneven canopy so there was a lot of pop corn bud and low down stuff which lowered the yield a bit. The quality was there though and it tasted nice and clean.

Anyway I am carrying on a bit here :D head over to my diary and say hello, not much going on yet as the SAD are just seedlings but there is a few sneaky piccies of my last effort also.

cheers all, see ya about the place ;)

Back
Top Bottom