I've been around

RGF2011

I've been a member a few years. I've grow some hydro in one form or another. I never had good luck with soil.
I had a heart attack in 2010. I just started feeling better last year. I've been trying to get a seed to germinate and I've had no luck. I tried sterilizing before scuffing soaking putting in tissue culture and none are popping.
It's hard to do much on S.S. seeds have gotten higher and the seeds I have are old is the reason they don't open.
I've grown bag weed seeds in the 70's that were great. Now the best place to get seeds in the UK. Most don't germinate, I personally think customs radiates packages they suspect instead of taking the time to open and remove seeds.
I will get some fresh seeds soon I hope.
I make an extract with leaves and stems in condensed milk and use in tea.
The drink makes me feel much better.
I enjoy reading the forums I've gotten some good ideas here. I did a big hempy bucket grow a few years ago I don't really like coco the plants all seemed to be sick but I never found out what was wrong. I'm going back to DWC next time if I ever get a seed to pop.

Well sir, I wish you lots of luck on the seed search and germination. Older seeds can germinate, but it usually take longer if they pop at all. If you let them soak in water a little longer than normal it may help. Anyways good to hear your trying to get some started. We'll be waiting patiently... Till then,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

I'm trying my last few unknown seeds. They must be very old , I think from a grow that when to seed when I was away. I scuffed then , cleaned in purified water with tween 20 and then plain water , H2O2 and back to purified water. I've got them soaking in a warm spot. If they don't open after 24 hrs. I'll put the in a paper towel between plates. I'm out of name brand seeds the ones I had were about 2 yrs. old so I used a weak GA3 soak for 2 hrs. Someone told me that would help with old and hard to germinate seeds.

Back
Top Bottom