Re: Hellooo

Welcome to your new home Kitti. :hug:

I notice no one asked, so allow me. Just what exactly challenges your health? I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanx SweetSue for asking..i will read ur info tonight after work...so my problems start in my back..i have a rare genetic disorder called hla-b27..of those ppl with this disorder..I am in the lucky 5%that doesnt have the rhumatoid arthritis..my sis got that...i suffer depression ..n recent doctors apt suggesting i possibly now have wat is called vestibular migraines..a future neurologist apt may find out for sure..this was brought on by acase of vertigo i got March of 2015 ..i have had headaches n earaches ever since..

Thanx SweetSue for asking..i will read ur info tonight after work...so my problems start in my back..i have a rare genetic disorder called hla-b27..of those ppl with this disorder..I am in the lucky 5%that doesnt have the rhumatoid arthritis..my sis got that...i suffer depression ..n recent doctors apt suggesting i possibly now have wat is called vestibular migraines..a future neurologist apt may find out for sure..this was brought on by acase of vertigo i got March of 2015 ..i have had headaches n earaches ever since..

I'll be sending healing thoughts as you explore cannabinoid therapy before they start pushing chemicals at you. Life can be so challenging sometimes, eh? Hang in there. I'm certain there's relief in your future. :hug:

I believe so too..i refuse hospital n doctor prescriptions..i dont like their narcotics..since i smoke weed..my symptoms have minimized..n i will continue as long as i have these issues...n yes some days are harder than most..but im a fighter..n i always keep going...blessed be to u
.thank you :)

I believe so too..i refuse hospital n doctor prescriptions..i dont like their narcotics..since i smoke weed..my symptoms have minimized..n i will continue as long as i have these issues...n yes some days are harder than most..but im a fighter..n i always keep going...blessed be to u
.thank you :)

Have you checked out the thread on dosing and delivery methods? There may be a way you find acceptable to increase the cannabinoid load you're getting, since smoking delivers such an inconsistent and reduced dose. If you can get more cannabinoids into the system you may be able to begin some healing instead of just chasing the symptoms. Many cannabis clinicians recommend using a tincture. Easy to control the dose and easy to increase dosages. Suppositories offer the way to get the largest dose without psychoactivity and with higher bioavailibility of the cannabis components.

I'd like to see you find more than temporary relief from our beloved plant. It has so much to offer a challenged system. :hug:

Hello Miss Kitti

Hello papatutti. :welcome: Glad to have you join our lovely community too. Are you settling in comfortably? There's so much to explore it can seem a bit overwhelming at first. If I can be of any assistance you have only to stop me and ask. That goes for any member here, actually. We're a fairly friendly lot.

I hope to run into you now and then. I tend to stay in the organic soil and medical cannabis sites for the most part, but I get around to other areas on occassion too. Thinking of journaling a grow, by any chance? I can't think of a better way to get yourself established in the neighborhood. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom