Outlaw81G

For some strange reason I feel like I a kid at a candy store!
My name is Jay and I am a 28 yr old pot head from Texas. I love everything that has to do with marijuana and everyone who feels the same way about it as I do. I always wanted to grow, but I would always get terrified when reading about grow ops and how much work is involved with them. Well those days are over and I want to begin my grow room with dreams that one day I can become a master grower. I've never been in a bad mood or had a bad day while having weed in my system! I feel like everyone should experience life like that!

I have started a grow journal and I plan on being very active on these forums. I can't wait to meet new friends that share the same interests as I do and I definitely can't wait to meet new mentors willing to share their knowledge and experience to a guy that's willing to soak everything up and perfect a craft that has my upmost respect!

Thanks for even taking the time to read this! Looking forward to the future! Have a great day everyone!

Welcome to :420:

If you put a link to your journal in your signature you are sure to find people looking in on your grow and offering advice. There's a link in my signature that may be helpful. Good luck and may your buds be bountiful :thumb:

Welcome to :420:

If you put a link to your journal in your signature you are sure to find people looking in on your grow and offering advice. There's a link in my signature that may be helpful. Good luck and may your buds be bountiful :thumb:

Kriaze,
Thank you for reaching out and thanks for the advice. I followed your help and I hope I got the signature right.

Welcome Outlaw. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Good work on getting the link to your grow in your sig line. That'll make life so much easier for everyone looking to follow you. Best of luck. In case no one warned you, we're addictive. Don't beat yourself up about the obsessive hours. We all go through it in the beginning. Some of us never slow down. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom