Lost and found way down in Georgia

Rooster1

Hey Ya'll from Georgia :volcano-smiley: New to 420 enjoyed so far reading all the post and pic's. Starting my first Hydro grow and hope all goes well. Have a Grozilla 2.0 grow box if anyone has used one are one like it, would love to hear from you.
Started hitting on "Mary" in 1968 and never stopped toking:lot-o-toke:.48 years and I decide to grow my own! WHY NOT ?

I've got HIGH Hopes......
Ole Rooster1

Welcome Rooster1. :welcome: We're all just old stoners, aren't we? :laughtwo: I'm of no use to you with hydro, but the community abounds in hydro grows, so you'll have no shortage of cultivators willing and able to advise you.

If you start a grow journal and add the link to it into your signature line more members will find you. There's no faster way to become part of the community than to run a grow journal.

Make yourself at home. Roam the hallways and check out the many things other than grow journals that the site offers. And Rooster, welcome to your new family. :circle-of-love:

Thank you SweetSue, I have been soaking in so much with so many great journals. I do plan to start a journal when I return from vacation. I just started my first grow but I think I have crashed and burned already. Another day or two will tell!
Again thank you for the warm welcome I look forward to becoming a part of this community......

Back
Top Bottom