hapak

Hello Everyone!

I am a female in my late mid/late 30's. I don't deal well with stress and have terrible anxiety. I have 3 children and have a family; both my husband and I are in school. I am pursuing my Masters and he is pursuing his B.S. I've had some horrible anxiety for years now, and it has just grown more and more exponentially.

I believe now that I have made some not so great experiences in my life, and due to them, I suffer later. I have developed a phobia of having my blood pressure taken, because I had so many problems during my pregnancies with my blood pressure; partly due to anxiety. For those that don't know, when your anxiety goes sky high, your blood pressure tends to follow.

So, my husband suggested I try getting my medical marijuana license. I eventually did, about a month or so ago, and here I am. I just got a new vape pen, and I have been using it with some sativa wax. So far, I am enjoying the effects of it. It seems to take away my anxiety to a degree, calms me down, yet makes me motivated to do stuff. I do not use it heavily, and when I do I barely take a toke.

I had a horrible experience when I was younger, recreationally... and I don't want to get "high" per say... just want my anxiety and stress to disappear as they heavily weigh me down. I used to think I had situational anxiety, however lately with my life, it has kind of turned into general anxiety.

I haven't taken my blood pressure yet... that's my next goal, along with trying edibles and indica. I still haven't tried indica, and I hear they will relieve my anxiety. I also battle depression from time to time.

Anyways it's great to finally feel like I can some sort of relief, as living with whatever I am living with is not the life that I would like to live for the remainder of my days.

Hi happy I'm glad you stop by I'm a female too and i grow for my sister she is disability and has anxiety now and then have you tried any CBD strains i just harvest Cannatonic and that helps her anxiety but not to worry cannabis will crush anxiety you just have to find the right strain and thats the fun part.

Welcome hapak. I hope you're finding everything to your liking? Please don't hesitate to stop someone if you have any questions.

My daughter's 34 with a severe anxiety disorder. I've recently grown and harvested a Med GOM 1.0 auto in an attempt to find relief for her. She had a panic attack while high on a Sativa-dominant strain and wouldn't try again until I had the Med GOM ready. Then she decided this was a better idea than Valium.

Thank goodness she did. Three hits of this strain, three times a day and she has her first ever stress-free moments that stretch into hours and days. She hasn't had a panic attack since her first hit, over a month ago. I recommend you give the CBD strains a try, at a ratio of at least 2:1 CBD:THC. Be aware though, that high CBD can cause the very anxiety you're hoping to avoid. I know the 2:1 ratio works.

My message to you is it's very possible to get the anxiety under control with the right strain. Check out CBD Crew. They've dedicated their lives to getting CBD strains of highest quality on the market. Well worth the look see. Their site is filled with rich information as well.

Again, welcome to your new family. :circle-of-love:

Welcome to the community hapak, keep your search for relief going. This site will have you captivated and reading the many great threads that may lead you to your goal. Sounds like your off to a good start, good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

how do you make a post on here? im am a newbie have a lot of questions..
Check out these links to start with... Your questions are welcomed on my thread if you need help, I can try to answer. If not you can go to the FAQ section
forum guidelines, please read before posting
And then you can start posting away in the appropriate section. This current section is the introduction page, you can start a thread to introduce yourself by viewing the main threads page and clicking " start new thread" at the top of the page.

You can also post questions at the following area, but read the grow support page first.
How to ask for grow support

And then ask your question here.
Frequently-asked-questions

Just start a thread and keep on posting, good luck with your queries, hope we can help.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom