Help yellow leaves

Korjaxaud

I have a small plant that was doing well then started to yellow at the bottom so I transplanted it into organic soil and watered it with a high growth fertilizer water mix that says its for getting nitrogen quickly to the plant but the lower leaves are still turning yellow and starting to shrivel and die. What else can I do??? Help! Please and thank you also how do I post pics

I have a small plant that was doing well then started to yellow at the bottom so I transplanted it into organic soil and watered it with a high growth fertilizer water mix that says its for getting nitrogen quickly to the plant but the lower leaves are still turning yellow and starting to shrivel and die. What else can I do??? Help! Please and thank you also how do I post pics

:welcome: to :420:

How to upload and post photos.

There was a problem with uploads earlier today. Dunno if it has been fixed yet.

Couple of quick questions, when you watered with your high growth fertilizer water mix by chance did you use full strength or did you dilute it?(when your dealing with young plants it is best to only use 1/4 or less strength)
Are you allowing the medium to dry out between watering/feedings?

What OG said.
I burned the heck out of my favorite plant by over-fertilizing it on accident. The leaves turned yellow and it appeared to need water. The reason? If literally fried the roots. When I pulled it out of the pot most of the roots were toast.

I deluded it using the instructions on the package so 2 tbs per gallon. It has quite a bit of water in it I may have added to much water. If I did can it be fixed?

What OG said.
I burned the heck out of my favorite plant by over-fertilizing it on accident. The leaves turned yellow and it appeared to need water. The reason? If literally fried the roots. When I pulled it out of the pot most of the roots were toast.

Yep we learn through our mistakes, and with the rate I screw up and make mistakes, I should be a genius in no time :rofl:

I deluded it using the instructions on the package so 2 tbs per gallon. It has quite a bit of water in it I may have added to much water. If I did can it be fixed?

The usual rule of thumb is to take the manufacturer's dosage and cut it in half. If they don't give small plant instructions, cut to 1/4 , or less.

Right now it's plenty moist... Can I fix it? I don't want to add more water should I just leave it be and just use regular water on next watering then delute the mixture more next time? Or should I flush the ruts and redo it? Thank you so much

Flush is the only way to fix it, but without pictures we are all shooting in the dark. Yellow leaves can also be due to over watering.
Dunno. The nute's you used could be just fine as-is. If you can show us what you got, we might be able to offer more ideas.

I only have my phone right now and can't see anywhere on my feed that would let me post a pic I'm so phone/computer illiterate

image37127.jpg
image37127.jpg
image37127.jpg

Looks like 'N' is needed to me. Since you just gave it some, I guess I'd wait and see what happens.
What did you give it, and how much?

I used G&B organic high growth fertilizer 4-0-2 says it's designed to quickly get nitrogen
To the plant and I used the direction on the package and then just put in enough to moisten the soil

Sounds like you'll be OK as is. :thumb:

I'm a noob at this myself. But my first grow did kind of the same thing but not as severe. But I believe my nitrogen deficiency was(is still) due to high PH levels locking some nutrients out. I've also read that the purple stems are due to nutrient lockout and/or low room temperatures. One of my plants right now has a lot of purple on its stems but its leaves are a darker green than my other plant...

Growing cannabis is a weird science I am finding out.

I'm a noob at this myself. But my first grow did kind of the same thing but not as severe. But I believe my nitrogen deficiency was(is still) due to high PH levels locking some nutrients out. I've also read that the purple stems are due to nutrient lockout and/or low room temperatures. One of my plants right now has a lot of purple on its stems but its leaves are a darker green than my other plant...

Growing cannabis is a weird science I am finding out.

Nitrogen can be locked out, but it is available over a fairly broad range of PH. In soil, if you are below 6.0 or above 7.5, it could be affected. Other nutrients are usually more or a concern.

Right now it's plenty moist... Can I fix it? I don't want to add more water should I just leave it be and just use regular water on next watering then delute the mixture more next time? Or should I flush the ruts and redo it? Thank you so much

Leave ir alone. It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom