Flowerhead

Heya. Loving this website. Just signed up, am in the processes of building myself a little stealth project, as the laws 'down under' are bullshit. Hopefully i can keep a journal of my progress. Will be using cfl for the first time. I have learnt so much so far from this site and cant wait for everything to begin.

Sent from my SM-G920I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have you started yet? If you have not acquired your cfl bulbs yet, I would encourage you to consider LED. What I spent on CFL bulbs, I could have easily picked up a superior LED product
Thanks for the heads up 415friendly. Definately looking into the LED option for round 2.

Hello Everyone!

New grower alert!!! will be posting picks of my girls soon. I'm growing for my own personal needs, 2 knee surgeries and a tear from my shoulder to my left bicep only thing holding me together is MJ and my family. I hope to be a major key player In this field.

The more you grow
:420::volcano-smiley::bigtoke::bigtoke::bigtoke:

Exciting day. We have germinated 3 seeds. See how she goes...
420-magazine-mobile645425663.jpg

UPDATE. My grow cupboard is up and running. Unfortunately these little babies didnt make it though, i couldnt get the temperatures or humidity right in the first 4 days, then when everything came good i think it was too late for them. But don't worry, i managed to get a clone. Talk about a nervous wait. I got the clone from a mate, and the distance between collection and home was about 1hr. For the first 24hrs, she looked stressed out from the ordeal, and i was concerned but didn't panic. Pic to come...

Are those clones already rooted? If so, I'd lose the humidity dome.

Have started a new grow journal. It is titled flowerhead 1st cfl cabinet grow 2016. Come check it out and pass as much knowledge my way as possible.

☃ MJ

Back
Top Bottom