Hi from 58north

Hey there 58north, welcome to 420 magazine! :welcome::420:

Good to see that you came to this wonderful community for your first grow. There are loads of great people around here that have shared, or are willing to share, a great deal of useful information on growing. What is even better is that you will be able to find strain specific journals as well as other questions throughout the forum which you can take in info about the White Widow fem. There is also a strain review and seed, clone, strain section that you should be able to find more information in.

I see that you are well into your grow now since you say they are 5 feet tall in the buckets. Are they flowering yet? You could always start a late journal and just summarize to catch everyone up on the grow, or if you have pictures from throughout the grow you can add them in as well. There are sticky's at the top of the journals in progress section of the forum that can help you get started on a journal. All of the sections of the forums have info you should read at the top of the page, it is very helpful and good to know!

Hope you have a great time around the community, I'm sure you will love it. Take care, see you around.

Yes what dick23rk said basically. Welcome here to 420, dude! Lots of knowledge here! I've had crazy time reading so much knowledge.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom