Grammie looking for relief

Grammie1949

I am a Grandmother looking for relief from Restless Leg Syndrome or RLS. I have had this condition most of my life but it became unbearable when I went through menopause 16 years ago. I went to a neurologist who put me on Mirapex and after 4 years, I started hallucinating!! We tried a couple of non-narcotic remedies but only lasted a couple of months. I am now on Lyrica and have been for too many years!! If I forget to take it, I have withdrawal symptoms the next day. They aren't fun. I have heard that medical marijuana may be helpful but know little about it. I have tried the "edibles" but I don't think they will do the trick. I welcome your input.

Hello Grammy, welcome to 420 Magazine!

I urge you to drop into these discussions. No worries, you don't have to read 100's of pages before you can say hello and ask your questions. There are many members who are well versed in most all methods of taking medicine, as well as how to make it, how much to dose with and more. You will find them warm, welcoming and willing to help you find the solution the works for you....

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Cannabis Dosing - Delivery Methods and Dosing Guidelines

You can also browse/search through the Medical Marijuana section. Of interest may be the MMJ Treatment Subforum for condition specific discussion, and the Methods of Medication Subforum where you can discover ways of medicating I bet you didn't know existed for Cannabis, like making your own capsules.

Again, welcome to the community. I hope you find the relief you need!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom