Hi - New member new grow

mooshu

:thanks:Hello everyone,
I'm mooshu and I have been growing medical marijuana for quite sometime now and love the experience. I'm no expert what so ever so any constructive criticism is always welcome (it helps and is necessary for improvement). I'm currently running a rdwc system sort of a hybrid
grow_1_full.jpg
of sorts and it consist of

-OG kush (blimburn good so far)
grow_1_OG.jpg

-pineapple express #2 (g13 probly wont keep any clones)
grow_1_pineapple_2.jpg

-2 Bubbas gift (Humboldt seed organization "hso")
grow_1_bubbas_girft_2.jpg

grow_1_bubbas_gift_1.jpg

-mango sapphire (hso)
grow_1_mango_sapphire.jpg

-black D.O.G. (hso)
grow_1_black_dog.jpg

don't mind the tips they have been getting use to the ph and the new veg indicates that is coming to grips.

thank you and I'm gonna try an get a thread going asap.
:thanks:
--mooshu--

Please let me know how your Black DOG does. I bought the same seeds. I have black diesel, desert diesel, Krippling Roulettte in for my outside medical grow. Did you register as part of the WA medical requirement? I have been concerned if I do, at some point my gun rights will be flagged. I am an active coyote hunter on my farm.

I'm editing a journal as we speak! Good to hear I'm all for that, raise awareness of everyone's rights to own fire arms. The black dog is generous. As mentioned earlier they have had some fluctuations in ph, so a proper ph is required for any plant I suppose. But the reason I like it, is its resiliency, and in its current condition and response goes to show how well it can improve. No one has ever had a journal kept on it so why not write one. It's interesting because there bubbas gift is so amazing.

As for a response to your question, I called thcf an they explained that because the doctor has written (this is in June mind you) 15 plants on the documented paper work it isn't necessary. I wonder if it's because of the month of June being so close to july 1st I dunno. In your situation it's difficult to find a reason not to. You've explained why you need it to maintain a farm but all else fails you could be a little skeptical.

Very nice looking girls there mate, looking healthy too apart from the odd tip but as u say just adjusting :) nice setup too. All the best for the future, if u are going to do a grow journal? Ill be up for tagging along to watch the show. Triggz. Peace Love and Respect.

Very nice looking girls there mate, looking healthy too apart from the odd tip but as u say just adjusting :) nice setup too. All the best for the future, if u are going to do a grow journal? Ill be up for tagging along to watch the show. Triggz. Peace Love and Respect.

come along
v
v
v

Back
Top Bottom