Greetings from SE WA!

GirlGunner

Hi, new here. Looking for assistance for chronic pain due to Trigeminal neuralgia. Have strains of diesel in the ground, but not sure what the community would recommend. On a handful of pharmaceuticals so can't be reckless either. I am looking forward to talking with you.

GG

Hello GG and welcome to 420 Mag.

I encourage you to jump into the following discussions, introduce yourself and explain your situation. There are many members who are knowledgeable about the medicinal value of different strains, as well as the best method of taking your meds to get the best effect. Don't worry, no ones going to bite your head off, everyone is warm and welcoming. Jump right in. You can go back and read the 100's of pages at your leisure.

Tell CCOiler, CannaFan and/or SweetSue that I sent you.....;)

Cannabis Dosing and Delivery

Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Personally, my knowledge is more about growing, so if you have questions or just want to hang out with other growers, check out the Journals in Progress forum.

Again, welcome to the 420 forums. I hope to see you around and that you attain the relief you're looking for.

:welcome::420:

Hi Girl Gunner!

Welcome and enjoy. You will find something for your pain! You might have to go on the full page for your phone and hit forums.
Good Luck!

Thank you! I am still learning how to navigate this sight on my phone. Where do you find those discussions?

These are links below. If you cannot select them, then you can look in the Medical Marijuana main forum; Methods of Medication, Medical Marijuana Treatment, and Medical Marijuana Lounge subforums.

Whew that was a lot of MMJ's to type.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom