Old dude: A little lost

Welcome Twosheds,

You won't be the only one with gimpy knees, and your certainly not the only musician. In other words you're in sympathetic company here.

If you're looking for info on growing or just want to see what others are doing these days, come visit the Journals in Progress forum. <---that's a link to take you there.

I'm sure in short order you will have found something of interest and perhaps inspirational to give you the boost to jump back in with both feet, knees be damned.

:high-five:

:welcome:

When it comes to growing- yeah there is probably a lot of terminology flying around here that looks confusing. Plus there's more interesting and educational info bubbling in this forum on a daily basis than anyone could ever keep up with. Here is a link to a series of helpful growing articles. Don't be insulted by the name even if you've been growing your whole life there's probably something to learn in there.
I have to disagree with the 'old' comment, at your age.
Gimpy knees, musical instruments -check. :thumb:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

:welcome: to :420:

From "older dude": Information overload is a concern with all the info and mis-info flying around the interwebz.
Keep it simple and you will rock it! It's like riding a bicycle. One or two grows and it will be second nature.
Up until a couple of years ago, my last grow was in the early '70s. Now I have 5 under my belt with the 6th well under way.
:goodluck:

Re: Old dude... A little lost

Actually, I didn't mean growing...but you folks have piqued my interest! I think I may give it a shot!

B~

Ooops! Consuming is still easy. Just take it easy go slow since you may get ahold of some 30% THC herb or 85% concentrates.
:passitleft:

:welcome: to :420:

From "older dude": Information overload is a concern with all the info and mis-info flying around the interwebz.
Keep it simple and you will rock it! It's like riding a bicycle. One or two grows and it will be second nature.
Up until a couple of years ago, my last grow was in the early '70s. Now I have 5 under my belt with the 6th well under way.
:goodluck:

Do you grow outdoors Major?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you grow outdoors Major?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I do indeed. I'm just a hobby grower. If interested you can find a link in my signature below.

ZD3_7-9-16.jpg

All1_07-02-161.jpg

Consuming-easy, yes... Finding? That's another matter

Bummer. That can be difficult when starting out and not in a legal state.

Hey and welcome :) Hope you are enjoying this lovely community ;)

You could also say i grow illegally but hey does not really matter much just get crafty a bit and you are good, and its the main reason i choose organic way :) So if you decide to grow after all feel free to ask for any advice, ill be glad to help :)
And im sure Major will also give you a bunch of helpful advice as he did to me, plus you just have to check his stuff very nice and artsy :)

Consuming-easy, yes... Finding? That's another matter
Hello old dude,
Not sure what part of the planet yu are on.
Canada has rocks trees n dirt like most continents around.
If your sourcing, we mail order most herb now.Its easy to deliver by post from bc or quebec,all legal with a warranty guarantee. On occasion I hit the reserve for a fast bowl.
Google it,the prices are way better than controlled dispensaries, & quality shit.

Back
Top Bottom