A long dark shadow

BillyBlaze22

A long dark shadow has been cast as a new reign of stupidity and confusion infects the 420Forums...

After lurking the 420 forums and some of the very cool threads a lot of you folks have posted up both here and other media sources of not only your grows but in depth guides, at 49 Billy has stept up and fired off his first ever grow.

With the bombardment of bad ideas and dumass questions I will more than likely flood a few of you poor souls with I am fairly confident I can pull off a grow resulting in at minimum 1 grade above what they mow off the local high school football field if not 2 grades higher :;):

I am from the Cal Central Coast and after racing and building SprintCars, Motocross and 25 years as a CrewChief/Lead mechanic on Indy Cars, SportsCars along with other Motorsports series over the years Billy has been ran over, crashed and burned, hit by loose tires and pit equipment and just plain getting ol...... errr more distinguished, medicating with cannabis has over the yrs (in my opinion) proved far better than more mainstream treatment.

After trying to sift through the seemingly endless number of forums, youtube and personal opinions I think I have sifted through a good portion of the bullshit and stupidity and gathered up my setup to get started with and ya I am totally aware it could and should be done better but this got me rollin and workin on funding from the war department for upgrades to make better use of my area.

I just want to say thanx in advance and look forward to meeting some new friends and chatting. Sorry up front for any stupidass questions and or breaches in etiquette on my part LOL

Billy

Hi Billy, welcome to 420mag.

We all look forward to your unique brand of stupidity, as this place is peppered with uniqueness. No stupid questions, except the one you didn't ask that ended up killing a plant.

Hope to see a grow journal from you so we can contain your infection a bit. :rofl:

Peace brother.

:peace:

Hi there and thanks.

I started a grow thread and kinda pissed my 45 min of doing battle the the electronic internet robots last night I thought I won and posted a link to it in my sig but sadly it seems I went down in a flaming ball of flames and linked it .....somewhere....

Here is a link to my thread and I am just finishing wk4 of 12/12 photo period and a side from a couple minor hicups like Billy watering while drunk and he already kinda overshoots his marks on waterings from time to time or even worse picking at/defoliating leaves the look like may be blocking some light as if i were 12 yrs old again picking a scab and mom yelling at me bout it. NO, tucking/pony tailing will NOT quench my thirst for freshly snapped green leafs!!

Like seriously how do all of you have the will power cuz it is very hard to stop myself sometimes HAHA

BillyBlaze22's 1st Grow - GG/GDP Tent Run In Soil

Hey BB22! Welcome on board!
I've had many a good time, back in the day, down in the Atascadero - Morro Bay areas.
:goodluck: with your inaugural grow. :high-five:

Hey Billy, good to hear your story. Very exciting to start something new isn't it. I'll jump over to your journal and see what going on in that garden of yours. I am sure we can do better than 2 grades better than ditch weed. The folks here will make sure of it, if you are interested in help... It's always just a post or two away, don't forget to absorb as much info. from others as possible.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Good luck, Sounds like you did your homework so this should be a great
learning experience and future grows will get better each time

Welcome to 420 magazine Billy.
Man, it don't look like you need much help judging photos in your journal. It's here if you need it you've but to ask. I have gotten unbelievable amounts of support from the people on here. The place to be if you're looking for the best info and networking available.
Look forward to seeing you pull off something quite a bit better than football field clippings.

Good luck to ya

Welcome to 420! I don't personally grow any pot; I much prefer to just use it. :cheesygrinsmiley: Although, that said, my husband is growing some for me. He's much more interested in the technical side of things than I am.

Good luck to you. I'm sure that you'll be successful with so much help from people here on 420.

Thanks HashGirl !!

:)

Ya I am having fun with it and trust me all the technical crap destroys me. I just spent over a hour tryin to make another youtube Vidja and well lets just say "Take 47!!" soon as log off of here...

:loopy:

I hope you and your husband are having fun and like you were saying the people on here are great! Very friendly and helpful and i am confident they could/will resolve any of Billys screw ups in short order LOL

Peace

Just noticed in your intro that you race and build SprintCars. That's pretty cool as I have another friend who also builds SprintCars. He doesn't race them though but he attends the races every summer in Oshweken, Ontario as he's the mechanic for some of them.

A long dark shadow has been cast as a new reign of stupidity and confusion infects the 420Forums...

I am from the Cal Central Coast and after racing and building SprintCars, Motocross and 25 years as a CrewChief/Lead mechanic on Indy Cars, SportsCars along with other Motorsports series over the years Billy has been ran over, crashed and burned, hit by loose tires and pit equipment and just plain getting ol...... errr more distinguished, medicating with cannabis has over the yrs (in my opinion) proved far better than more mainstream treatment.

After trying to sift through the seemingly endless number of forums, youtube and personal opinions I think I have sifted through a good portion of the bullshit and stupidity and gathered up my setup to get started with and ya I am totally aware it could and should be done better but this got me rollin and workin on funding from the war department for upgrades to make better use of my area.

I just want to say thanx in advance and look forward to meeting some new friends and chatting. Sorry up front for any stupidass questions and or breaches in etiquette on my part LOL

Billy

Heyas HashGirl.

Ya my grandpa raced then build sprintcars so from the time I was 12 or 13 I was in his shop after school/all summer welding and doing machine work/fabbing. It was funny cuz guys would buy a car or parts from him then when they come by the shop see me just going to town and be like wtf, a kid can do that??!! LOL

I ended up getting a ride in a winged pavement 410 sprint car and a non winged 410 back in Indiana and ran there for a few yrs but after I started working on a Indy Car team and moved up I had less and less time to drive as my responsibilities increased (was Lead Mech and Crew Chief on CART, IRL and ALMS/GrandAm sports car team) so I figured in my mid 30's and at that time all the kid phenoms started coming in to race at 16 I would be better off hopping in a car only a couple times a yr and focus on IndyCar/SportsCars as a team memeber.

Had a ton of fun and got to see a bunch of countries I had never been to. A lot of very hard work and sleepless nights but wouldnt trade it for anything, then or now.

Speaking of travlin on teams and Ontario... there used to be like the best ti... err "gentelmans club" in Toronto. Think it was called the brass rail or something like that but before I had got all that crap out of my system we used to hit that joint everytime we ran at MossPort. This was in the 90's/late 90's so it may not even be there anymore but man, back then that place was off the hook LOL

Back
Top Bottom