Saying hello

meowkittys

Hey everyone, I am in Ohio about 40 miles from Cleveland. . I'm 39 & disabled since 32. Even though i've had 3 spinal surgeries it was the first surgery in 2003 that ruined my life. I had a micro decetomy on my.L5-S1 . The Dr took a piece of disc out & left the rest. Last MRI was showing scar tissue & bone spurs growing off my spine. I am a huge supporter for cannabis but,I'm afraid I won't be able to afford it when it finally does happen in Ohio. Nice to meet you guys

Welcome...

Like Heirloom said "grow your own?"

Start up costs don't need to be huge with a well thought out plan.

Even if you don't produce enough to last from harvest to harvest, it would still help reduce out of pocket expenses from a dispensary.

Ask any questions you want here, and we'll do our best to answer or point you in the right direction.

Welcome...

Like Heirloom said "grow your own?"

Start up costs don't need to be huge with a well thought out plan.

Even if you don't produce enough to last from harvest to harvest, it would still help reduce out of pocket expenses from a dispensary.

Ask any questions you want here, and we'll do our best to answer or point you in the right direction,....

I appreciate your help & that's why I joined. I know of only one single person who um "is in business for himself" I'm uncomfortable with the whole situation but,I don't talk to many people where I live. I'm reading all I can & thanks for reaching out to me

Back
Top Bottom