Great site - Smart members

KRED

Really stoked to kick it in the community- I've been reading posts from members for a long time- and there are so many times I've wanted to say "great work" or "solid advice" or share some experience I had on the same level- and uh, I guess that's why people sign up eh? LOL- anyhowwwww KRED checking in and I got that name because my last name starts with K and my first amazing grow was straight up couch lock red and we used to smoke it for ultra gumby couch lock. That is all- I will now return to less talky more listeny

HeYyOOOOOOO- thanks for responses. I'll either be addicted to this or MIA for days LOL. Well I won't tell the life story but I fell in love with it when I was in my early professional career (sales) had some insane bud, found one seed that looked like it was from the Gods themselves LOL and brought it up under three flourescent banks (the ole 4x2 standby) on end half surrounding a 5 gallon pot. Took like 6 months- but so impressive. That was 25 years ago and a million stories. Just got back into it actually since I have the opportunity. Just finished my inaugural batch of 65% Sunset Sherb and 35% Blue Dream (or something like that- 4 blue dream/14 SS)

Went great, noticed mites (HELL ON EARTH) after screaming "whyyyyyyyyyy" at the sky for 5 minutes I put together a plan to get it under control- AND realized I also had some PM- MAN first time back and hellooooo challenges. And ya think you're running a tight ship....so actually got things solid as could be- into flowering looking like a hero- and now comes the rookie mistake. NOT keeping up the vigile on the mite sprays (they just don't stop until week 2 of flowering regardless) and also getting lazy in the PH- as in not EVER checking after I was into flowering, like my plants somehow became LESS sensative to shitty things in my water- and all the sudden late in week 4 the perfect storm, everything came back, managed to fight like a champ, remove dead leaves, prevent majority of damage- and nursed into a 7 week finish when it should have been 9 or 10. MEH- I'm happy with the outcome however. Will post pics soon- it's been a brutal run with a decent finish and the rules haven't changed a bit when it comes to PREVENT PREVENT PREVENT and check off your boxes. Little things seem stupid until you see a huge shift in production. Theres just nothing like that full on, perfect deep colored leafs tilting straight up whole plant arching towards the light, you can practically see an energy aura over them- when they are thriving. That's the result that always wows ME anyway. See what happens when you reply to my threads? LOL ahhhh just kidding. Glad to have so much experience here!

Let's hope we can prevent prevent prevent any issues and take care of any that arise. That's the beauty about this community, you'll never be short of second opinions. If you want to start a journal, check out my signature for some helpful links to get you started.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I found you guys through that exact angle- second, third, as many as I wanted and usually a common theme among them- and then just the random stuff you read that cracks you up like a guy freaking and spraying NEEM all over a 7 week patch of beauty- GASP!! I especially researched the opinions of mites, in my case "coming back" during a 5th week of amazing flowering- and I opted to stay 100% organic with my strategy- I'm so nuerotic about the flush and the finish- that takes a long time to master. (25 years, I still dropped the ball) and I'm convinced that what you trade in weight you make up for in an interesting effect of mostly clear trichs. All energetic and upbeat- even if it's a placebo effect I'm going with it- been in a great mood- maybe it's just because I get to take a break from worrying myself to death LOL

Back
Top Bottom