Finally created an account

Alchemist420

Been visiting the site for a while for all of the useful knowledge and beautiful images. Finally jumped in and created an account so I can start to participate in the forum.
Excited to start interacting with the members who's posts I have been reading a following for a while now.

- ":bravo: :welcome: TO :420: Grow Chat Brother Grower" I Just
IMG_56098.JPG
took a quick look at your Grow Journal & Quite the Coincidence since-
- I to am Growing in a tent 4x4 FusionHut & I also have NO IDEA what 2 of the 3 I'm Now Growing Are? However I Cannot share the-
- Strain of the 1 I Do Know as It's from A Bud I Purchased From My Producers Master Growers & Out of Respect for said Grower-
- "I'll Keep It To Myself" However, I Have NO Problem Sharing Privately If Someone Recognizes said Strain of Medical Marijuana &-
- I'll Be MUCHO IMPRESSED TO! I'm Here for U Brother Anytime U May Need a hand with Growing or Other Horticulture Questions.

"I wish you the Greenest Of Grows & the Heaviest Of Harvest"

IMG_49539.JPG
IMG_46786.JPG
IMG_46579.JPG
IMG_457111.JPG
IMG_43259.JPG
IMG_36229.JPG
IMG_361816.JPG
IMG_401411.JPG
Sorry I probably attached too Many pics here but- -to be honest This is a pittance of what's in my Gallery. :peacetwo: I Look Very Much Forward to seeing your Journal to be sure. :goodluck:
-
-- Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :Namaste:

Good Mornning and thank you Snidrajsed.
I definitely plan on it. I have already started my 1st grow journal. It is in my signature if you want to check it out. Not new to growing I had several indoor crops in the mid '90s but have not done anything since then until just this summer.
Topics I am focused on. Indoor, Soil / Coco, T5 and LED lighting, Cropping and Training, Strains. A lot has changed in the last 20 years since I last grew.

Good Morning Don,
1st those are some Beautiful Ladies, thanks for sharing.
Thank you for checking out my Journal. Will be updating it weekly now that it is started and my girls just kicked over to flower.
I tried to reply to your PM but I don't have my required 50 forum posts yet, just wanted to let you know I am Not ignoring the PM.
Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom