Hey There!

Blondhottie

I am a female trying to learn to grow my first marijuana plants (Moby Dick), its been a very interesting time growing my first plants, learning a lot, doing a lot of research...

If people can give me advice that would be great!

Have a great Day!

Lol... Incredibly eye catching. A blonde hottie growing some Moby Dick. :rofl: That's priceless.

Welcome to the forums BlondeHottie, hope your grow is going well. Although most people join when they have a problem, I'll check out what you've been posting and see if I can be of assistance. Anything specific you need advice with?

Thanks for signing up to be a part of this grow family, the support you'll receive will overwhelming. Good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Lol... Incredibly eye catching. A blonde hottie growing some Moby Dick. :rofl: That's priceless.

Welcome to the forums BlondeHottie, hope your grow is going well. Although most people join when they have a problem, I'll check out what you've been posting and see if I can be of assistance. Anything specific you need advice with?

Thanks for signing up to be a part of this grow family, the support you'll receive will overwhelming. Good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I am actually a really good looking blond that is :) lots of guys hit on me! lol!

Well the yellow leaves at the bottom are starting to die and shrivel so now i guess it may need nitrogen? They are 3 fingered for now... Strain is Moby Dick. When should I start flowering? Pistols arent showing yet for sex!

Here are the updated photos

DSC_0003138.JPG
DSC_0004136.JPG
DSC_0006140.JPG
DSC_0007128.JPG
DSC_0008126.JPG
DSC_0009125.JPG
DSC_0010124.JPG
DSC_0011129.JPG

Looking great, those are supposed to fall off. Some really healthy looking plants you have there.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks sweetheart I really have been trying my best to make them healthy, Guess I got some of the green thumb from my mom and dad they both grow big gardens. When should I try flowering, its september I bring them in when it gets below 15C.

I personally don't know anything about outdoor growing but there are plenty of experts on the subject. If you're force flowering in any way I'd wait until at least 5 weeks. 8-10 if you have the space for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hi and a bit late welcome to 420mag.:circle-of-love:
They are a bit to early to show sex.. could be new leaves.. and please don't post in 3 different places ( the same thing) it makes it difficult to answer :) :thanks:

Good evening Blondhottie and welcome to the 420 community :welcome:
Looks like I was a little late to this party. Looks like you have some healthy children there.
I will have to agree with Birdie. They look a little young to be mature enough to show sex even if they were put in flowering light cycle.
I would be willing to bet those are new leaves forming in there. those will come out as new branches with multiple leaves as they grow.
You get your sun leaves and then the branches form just above them. Same place you see there sex later on.
Looking good over there anyway.
:thumb:
I guess since you don't have a signature with link to your other posts I will have to do it the hard way and go check out your profile now.

Back
Top Bottom