Newbie - Just checking in to say hello

dfellows5

I have been lurking on about 10-15 different sites a couple of months absorbing all I can for when and IF it becomes legal to grow my own med. I am retired Navy and Disabled Vet and am tired of all the Pharma I have to take to control pain for various conditions. The wife of 35 years thinks I'm crazy, that they will never allow it in this deep south redneck state but if they do look out cause I will know everything to at least get started. Have already narrowed my strains down to about 6 mostly high CBD low THC. Just want to thank all contributors to this and other sites as it helps me and others have hope that soon it will happen. As long as Big Pharma stays out of it.. See ya aroundhttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/images/smilies/thumb.gif

Glad this community has been of some help for you. It's only a matter of time before its legal for recreational users. Have you considered a medicinal license? It would sure beat the opioid and stuff the Dr's are pushing these days. It's also a miracle drug for Ptsd sufferers. When more and more studies come to light, they're be no denying the benefits of this plant. Hope your wishes come true sooner than later.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

:welcome: dfellows to the community. You don't have to lurk anymore. lol Look forward to seeing you around.

:welcome:to 420. Sorry you live in a state where marijuana isn't legal yet but I agree with Snidrajsed. Have you tried getting a licence for MMJ? It's not legal in Canada yet either but I just got my MMJ licence in July and it's pretty frigging awesome!

Back
Top Bottom