Hello herb community!

bydabaybud420

Hello everyone! i registered for this forum a few years back, but havent done anything untill now. I have been a medicinal user of marajuanna for a few years now, and enjoy its effects. Recently I moved into a recreactional marajuanna state and I want to learn how to grow bud! Im new to forums, so sorry if Im a little slow on the uptake.
:Namaste::420:

Have you just broached the idea of growing your own? Or have you got some research done and are ready to get started...either way we here in the 420 community are keen on getting you up and running.

If you have questions, keep them coming. You can pay them here, in my journal or in the FAQ section. Let's make this happen...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

In the past I had done some research and attempted to grow. i germinated some seeds my friend gave me and then planted it indoors with some grow lights. It was growing, (but i was not sure if it was a male or female plant), but then my roommate put them outside and they died.

Snidrajsed your links were useful,i learned how to upload images, heres some pics from my first attempt
IMG_0524_resized.JPG
IMG_0451_resized.JPG
IMG_0340_resized.JPG
IMG_0339_resized.JPG
IMG_0325_resized.JPG
IMG_0324_resized.JPG
IMG_0323_resized.JPG

Nice! Let us know if there anything you need answers to. We'll certainly try and help you get through this grow with some buds to show. Are they about 20 days old? Take a look at one more link in my signature, how to start a journal. That's where we'll be able to help you in real time, this is the Intro thread, if you want to log your grow then a journal is the way to go.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hello everyone! i registered for this forum a few years back, but havent done anything untill now. I have been a medicinal user of marajuanna for a few years now, and enjoy its effects. Recently I moved into a recreactional marajuanna state and I want to learn how to grow bud! Im new to forums, so sorry if Im a little slow on the uptake.

In the past I had done some research and attempted to grow. i germinated some seeds my friend gave me and then planted it indoors with some grow lights. It was growing, (but i was not sure if it was a male or female plant), but then my roommate put them outside and they died.

Welcome to 420 mag
You as soon as you start your journal people will help, you your babies look just fine :)
The big one in the ceramic pot...did anything happen to it?

Glad to hear your growing brother :clap:

Back
Top Bottom