A little about me

Hello all, im 56 years old and grew my first plant in 1977 (Columbian Redbud). I live in Ohio and we're still waiting for legalization or Decrim. I usually grow 4 plants at a time using a 2' x 2' ebb and flow table and 600w HPS. Currently i have GTH #1 going. Im looking forward to exchanging grow info with other like minded individuals.

Stay Frosty
Pennywise

I have maybe 2 weeks before i chop the GTH#1, my next grow will be Starkiller. I plan on doing a journal from start to finish with that one.

Hello all, im 56 years old and grew my first plant in 1977 (Columbian Redbud). I live in Ohio and we're still waiting for legalization or Decrim. I usually grow 4 plants at a time using a 2' x 2' ebb and flow table and 600w HPS. Currently i have GTH #1 going. Im looking forward to exchanging grow info with other like minded individuals.

Stay Frosty
Pennywise

I have maybe 2 weeks before i chop the GTH#1, my next grow will be Starkiller. I plan on doing a journal from start to finish with that one.

:welcome: to :420: Pennywise

:welcome: from me too :) You met some of our members :) Here we are young and old... Helping each other to heal and grow.,. Some in legal states and some not/// some in legal countries some not :)

Glad to have met you buddy would have been lost without ya best two years of internet friendship I've ever had .

Back
Top Bottom